Our sister sites
Our sister sites
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 09:00 AM

Anyone watch Paul McKenna last night?

Did you? I can make you thin

Ages ago I bought the book which came with a CD. Sadly, I never quite got round to reading it

Feel inspired after watching him last night so I weighed myself and entered it onto the Sky One Paul McKenna page.

It was a really good show. Apparently he has a 71% success rate with this method. He also said that something like 95% of people diets fail. Sounds worth a try to me, having done all the diets and failed. Yeah, like many, I lose the weight but as soon as you stop dieting, it all goes back on plus a little bit more, every time.

If you want the link to his page, just PM me and I'll send it on
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 09:06 AM
yes i had the book and cd for xmas .....a friend of mine gave up dieting with him and lost 3 st
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by Inca
yes i had the book and cd for xmas .....a friend of mine gave up dieting with him and lost 3 st
WOW!!! Now that's amazing!! Spurred me on even more. Have you tried it yet?
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 09:15 AM
my friend did really well on it ....in the book there is a section about giving up a certain treat ......it goes like this

Imagine the treat you most want to give up mix it in your mind to a food that most disgusts you make the plate bigger and bigger and imagine the taste of both food combined she put together in her mind french fancy cakes and raw liver .......even to this day when she goes shopping and see's the cakes it makes her stomach turn over ...

so there must be something in our unconcious minds that reminds us of things we put in ...
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by minky
WOW!!! Now that's amazing!! Spurred me on even more. Have you tried it yet?
nope but i should.......................... the secret is said to be enjoy all your food and think your 2 sizes smaller

I do believe a lot of it is in our minds.....I felt really sluggish before xmas and felt as big a a house convinced i had put on weight ....got new battery in the scales only to find I had actually lost 4lb .......so feeling fat make me think i was .....now i think thin and i feel much better.
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 09:20 AM
my friend did really well on it ....in the book there is a section about giving up a certain treat ......it goes like this

Imagine the treat you most want to give up mix it in your mind to a food that most disgusts you make the plate bigger and bigger and imagine the taste of both food combined she put together in her mind french fancy cakes and raw liver .......even to this day when she goes shopping and see's the cakes it makes her stomach turn over ...

so there must be something in our unconcious minds that reminds us of things we put in ...
Yukky! My weak spot is definately chips. I'm a beggar for McDonalds and Burger King. I'll have to hunt the CD out that came with the book. Bit of reinforcement will hopefully help. Unfortunately I have the weakest will when it comes to food but I am (apparently) a very strong willed (stubborn?) person. HMmmmmm can't see it myself LOL
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 09:23 AM
now i can't stand olives ..........perhaps mixing my fav food with them could put me off ...even the smell makes me feel sick.
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 09:25 AM
now i can't stand olives ..........perhaps mixing my fav food with them could put me off ...even the smell makes me feel sick.
Yeah olives, they look so succulent and tasty when balanced on a cocktail stick in a martini but when you eat it GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD *spit spit spit*

I watched a program on the telly the other night about blood sucking bugs and it had a little bit on the Tick. When it feeds, it swells up and looks like a big olive - bleuch!!! After that, I no longer even like the appearance of olives heheheh
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2006, 10:57 AM
I was hungry so I ate - felt quite liberating. Savoured my chocolate finger
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-01-2006, 11:25 AM
In my case I think I will have to imagine every food on the planet mixed with castor oil, Il soon be slim then. LOL
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >