View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

22-12-2005, 06:27 PM

Just back from vet with Timmy

Yesterday late afternoon Timmy the cat was limping really heavy, appeared to be his shoulder, no puncture marks, nothing I could see so decided to confine him to house, well he couldn`t walk anyway & was feeling real sorry for himself poor little thing didn`t stop him eating his tea tho

No better today so oh took him the vet while I waited for blinds to arrive. Vet can`t find anything wrong, thinks he may have pulled a muscle jumping or something, nothing too bad....phew what a relief

Hes being a typical bloke tho, feels right sorry for himself & making a lot of noise
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2005, 06:58 PM
aww bless him so glad it wasnt anything serious poor timmy big hugs coming his way from me and the boys
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2005, 06:58 PM
Sure if you sat him on your knee and fed him delectable bits of ham or fish he would recover in a week or two, poor little lad bet he took a big jump and missed glad it is nothing to really worry about.
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

23-12-2005, 05:26 AM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
aww bless him so glad it wasnt anything serious poor timmy big hugs coming his way from me and the boys
Thanks B/L I always expect the worse so was a relief to know its nothing too bad
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

23-12-2005, 05:35 AM
Originally Posted by Thordell
Sure if you sat him on your knee and fed him delectable bits of ham or fish he would recover in a week or two, poor little lad bet he took a big jump and missed glad it is nothing to really worry about.

I`m sure he would J

But thats exactely what vet said, big jump & missed, silly boy! He`s a bit better this morning tho, still confined to house but doesn`t seem bothered about going out just yet
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2005, 06:43 AM
Originally Posted by Christine
Hes being a typical bloke tho, feels right sorry for himself & making a lot of noise
LOL - give him a can and the remote control.......

Seriously though Christine, hope Timmy's ok and your last blind turns up and is fitted successfully. Otherwise I reckon we might hear your reaction from the UK.......
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

23-12-2005, 07:18 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki
LOL - give him a can and the remote control.......

lol@V hes a bit better this morning

Seriously though Christine, hope Timmy's ok and your last blind turns up and is fitted successfully. Otherwise I reckon we might hear your reaction from the UK.......
Thanks V if they turn up they turn up, same with phone man, not going to let it upset me now. Got the important bits

Just say tho if they don`t turn up they`ll be giving me a considerable discount cos ordered them in October
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

26-12-2005, 09:14 AM
Hi all, well Timmy`s not really much better, he`s still limping & last night it was nearly 12am before he would eat I`ve not allowed him out since it happened so he`s had pleanty of rest & he`s lively enough in himself but hes not right at all.
I`m not going to get vet out cos its still just the limp but will wait for tomorrow when they open & take him then. It just niggles you tho doesn`t it when they have something wrong, its obviously worse than we thought
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-12-2005, 09:24 AM
It's such a worry Christine If only they could tell us what is wrong. Hope it is nothing too serious and that Timmy is better soon.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2005, 09:32 AM
Oh! What at shame Christine, soft tissue injury can take ages to heal. Did the vet give a pain or anti-inflammatory injection? If so it could be that is has now worn off. Why do they always need attention at weekends or holidays? Hope all is soon well with Timmy and you can relax.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »