Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2005, 01:49 PM

pregnant freya, Northern Inuit

my bitch freya is definitly pregnant, up until this week, i couldnt really tell as shes always had a good appetite and been a bit porky, but this week she's ballooning and her boobs are growing too, im really excited because though ive had Northern Inuit dogs for years, all mine are either rescue dogs or ones that i have brought in partnership with my friend, so this is my first litter, and if ive got my dates right, they should be due on halloween. i dont think freya realises shes pregnant though as she is still jumping about like a loony, she is very rough and tumble lol, i thought impending motherhood might make her a bit more dignified and graceful, but apparently not.
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2005, 02:00 PM
Congratulations to you and Freya
hope all goes well with the birth and make sure you post pics when she has her pups
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2005, 02:01 PM
Congratulations!!!!

Yep def keep us informed and loads of pics when they arrive
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2005, 02:13 PM
thanks, yes i will take lots of pics, right now i have to go to my husbands workshop and build a whelping box, unless i can talk him into doing it, but if he sees me making a pigs ear of it, i know he will take over lol, men just cant help it.
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-10-2005, 04:42 PM
Oh how fantastic am very jealous I would love to see her and them when they come. I have not seen a real inuit in life apart from Kia and her mum which are both crosses. We as a family would love another but we just can't woth Kia being so young. We have enough space. We did debate getting two from the same litter as Kia one that looked more inuit as she was the only one with this colouring but we decided against it as we wanted to make sure we got one fully trained before we got another. Please keep me updated as I love northern inuits.
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 04:54 PM
Congratulations to you and Freya
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 05:07 PM
Yaaaaaayyyyyy.....NI puppies, can't wait. Congratulations.
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2005, 08:01 AM
thanks, will keep you all updated, i have noticed she is getting very snappy with the others though, i think it might be time to seperate her from them, and she is eating for twenty lol, well, i hope she's pregnant and not comfort eating lol. no she definitly is. another thing ive noticed is she seems to be getting very clingy, she's always been pretty independant, and liked a bit of a fuss but not too much, now she wont leave me alone and growls if the others come near me, i think im her substitute pup until the real ones come along lol.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2005, 08:04 AM
Good luck,looking forward to seeing pictures of the puppies.
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2005, 08:17 AM
ohh how exciting!

Please post loads of photos

Here's hoping everything goes smoothly for you and Kira
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >