Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2005, 01:54 PM

When did that happen

Ever since Ava had her singleton Pup, Hector, I have been looking for a female to buy in.................have seen Bliss's daughters litter, yes dissapointed as there was only one girl, visited another Bliss daughter to help find a stud dog, all fine.....................today I can't descibe it but the urgency has faded and the practical has taken over............does that make sense.
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2005, 07:00 AM
Will you lose the line if you don,t get a bitch from one of Bliss daughters, is there any relation between Bliss and Ava? Could you use a dog on Ava that is closely related to Bliss and then you would be able to keep the lines through Ava? I was gutted when we lost one of the bitches from Holly's litter and thought maybe this line just wasn,t to be so was thinking of just selling Holly's pups and not trying again. Little Willow is looking really nice and will at least (hopefully) carry on Holly's line. I don,t think you should give up yet i think you will get your girl in the end
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2005, 07:34 AM
Well as you know one of Bliss's daughters has had a litter of which there was only one girl, which her Family are keeping - The other Bliss daughter who we went to visit last weekend, well I wonder if they will actually go through with having her mated, I could be wrong, but don't get me wrong they are a lovely couple, the bitch is to die for, but I have a feeling...............

I think that is why I have resigned myself again to loosing that line, perhaps get something totally different in time, as I said the urgency seems to have faded...................
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2005, 08:26 AM
I think i understand what you mean Sweep, Dave said that we should do the same, buy another bitch in and start again. But i felt that we have worked so hard with this line i didn,t want to give up just yet and lose everything that we have. I think your probably doing the best thing and not jumping into anything just yet, you will make the right decision in the end this way. Maybe this other couple will mate their bitch and you can carry on your line this way. Fingers crossed for you whatever you decide