Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2023, 06:22 AM

Swindy Sunday 24th September 2023

Morning all. Yep it is a windy Sunday morning. Hope you all had a good day yesterday. Lynn sorry to hear about Brewsters problems. Hope they can be fixed soon. Have a good day everyone. There is a bit of blue sky appearing.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2023, 06:47 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Hope you have a good day Benda

Sorry about Brewster's problems hope they can be sorted

Just about to take Teazle out then off again over to Paul's to put a second coat on the walls. Must say the room is a lot brighter. Have put in a claim with the company responsible for the fencing and now just wait to hear.

Take care everyone
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2023, 07:38 AM
Good morning all

It's a bit wet at the moment but it's supposed to dry up any time now for 3-4 hours - fingers crossed

Had both flu and covid booster yesterday. Both arms achy

Lynn, you must be devastated with the latest developments with Brewster. I've got everything crossed that he gets through it with minimal measures. Hopefully, he'll get over all his health scares during the first 12 months and then be trouble free. Bless him, he doesn't deserve to have health problems so young

The part finally came for the scooter yesterday, but I'm pretty sure that it's the wrong part. Strong email sent with the threat of Trading Standards because my patience has now run out
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2023, 07:58 AM
I am surprised you have waited so long Chris before contacting trading standards. You must have the patience of a saint. Hope you get some closure on the problem. Been for my windy walk down the beach. It was lovely down there. Like it when it is windy.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2023, 08:09 AM
Morning brenda, Sue, Chris and all to follow.
Windy here also.

Yes we are a bit peed off to be honest but as the vet said and we know all too well this could be a throwback from way back in his family tree from either side or both parents.
Again like Dillon Mum and dad both have excellent hip and elbow scores and both are fully health tested but nothing is guaranteed.
The fact he is so young is a bit of a excuse my french a bummer.
On the positive side (hopefully) it will not be bad and conservative management will put it right as it did with our friends male Bernese the same age and roughly the same weight..
As we always say the wonky ones always seem to find their way to us.
I spoke to his breeder she is feeling the same as we are, but mentioned and I saw the post on the Bernese site someone who has lameness problems with their 9 month old and a well respected breeder/owner came on and said if you have a Bernese puppy with no lameness when growing you are very lucky.
We wait patiently hoping not to long for the referral to come through so we can discuss and do something and hopefully when he has finished growing all will be well.
We have started by cutting down his portions considerably to help with keeping excess weight off the joints.
Thank goodness for insurance.

Sue I have everything crossed you get the compensation you should.
brenda hoping the sky is even bluer by now.
Chris what a nightmare for you with this scooter. I bet you will be glad to get it right and move it on ?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2023, 09:07 AM
Longer post later off out for brunch catch you all later its raining here.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2023, 09:17 AM
Enjoy brunch Kazz.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-09-2023, 10:44 AM
Just a quick clearup of acorns on the lawn again for the third time. Ccar already loaded up for another trip to the dump. Sunday is the worst time to go it gets too busy
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2023, 11:56 AM
Note to yourself then Barry. Don't go Sunday. That way if you leave it till Monday there will be more to clear up making it worthwhile. lol!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2023, 12:03 PM
Lynn, so sorry to hear about Brewster, he has gone to the right home though xx
Chris, I am equally sorry to hear the scooter saga continues.....I would have probably petrol bomb d their office by now lol
Sue, I am pleased it was just a wing mirror that was damaged and not you! Sadly, I think sometimes people cut corners and use minimum fixings on site fencing and it results In panels going over or being blown away
Brenda, hope you have a good day
Kazz, enjoy brunch.
Steve got suspended from work...we have no idea why, he hasn't done anything so has a meeting Monday, I went to see him yesterday and he is just a bit p*ssed off, he has been there 10 years and not had anything before this year.....I am beginning to feel there's more to it and I suspect it's related to me. Earlier in the year, he was called in, apparently the police wanted his details! The bus he was driving was involved in a crash and he left the scene......except it never happened! No damage to the bus, all CCTV clear, a completely false allegation reported to the police and now this ( I believe I know who is behind it). It will all come out Monday but I have told him that if it's unfounded, he wants the suspension removing from his record and I think it's disgusting not giving the person the facts, let alone he got up at 4 am to go to work to be told to go home!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >