Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
HollyG1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-04-2014, 06:54 PM

Lupine leads, collars and harnesses.

As some of you know, i am getting two puppies this weekend (i'll put pics up on sunday when i get them - promise! as i can't wait to show them off).

They're 6 months and apparently boisterous on the lead so am going to see how they are before i decide what to use i.e. harness, half check or just general training.

Anyway once they settle in and i get to know them more i'm looking at getting lupine leads, collars and harnesses in tickled pink and muddy paws (brother and sister) and am completely in love with the pattern.

Does anyone know anywhere which is cheaper than collar ways? For two of them to have a 3pc set i'll be pushing £100 which is obviously very expensive.

If not do you know of any similar patterns to them?

p.s.
I only want the harness for long walks as i use flexi's in places where i don't know the owners although this may change as they have greyhound and Peanut seems to have a greyhound head