Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2013, 07:27 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread Monday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps

What a miserable, wet and windy Monday morning, darn sarf maybe it's different where you are but I doubt it, so we're all in for a wet, muddy walk today.

Dave went off at 5.45 in the pitch black and pouring rain and he's got 3 clutches to look forward to this week, I did feel sorry for him and I hope he doesn't end up with a bad headache looking up at a ramp for 3 days, poor old Dave.

Had a very productive week-end with the purchase of the 2nd hand furniture for the van, so my mission there is now complete, everything all ready, just got to wait for it to become empty on the 15th November and get in there and start the revamp.

Zena was almost fine yesterday, apart from a slight lameness at lunchtime. It's very odd that it always starts at mid-day whether she's had a 2nd walk or not, or probably even if she had NO walk, she'd start her limping at 12 noon It was nothing like the day before though, so it's improving whatever it is. I'm going to take things quietly for 10 whole days now, shorter walks, no ball, and hopefully, it'll go. I'm not going to the vet yet, although Saturday I would have done, but not now unless it gets bad again today.

Hope everyone is ok along with the doglets haven't even been on here let alone catch up on who's doing what. I wish Lynn had bought a dongle so she could have been on the internet after the move and let's hope she'll be back on here this week with all her exciting news, can't wait.

Jenny, I hope Flash has been ok overnight, it's a worry if there's a nasty bug going around, so good luck with those gorgeous boys.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2013, 07:33 AM
Morning Helena, morning all.

Just a quickie from me as I am off out the door in a mo. And I have now emailed my osteo for an appointment (couldn't get her on the phone she is probably busy torturing someone).

Having a frustrating morning trying to pay bills online and online payment is just not playing.

I'm VERY late taking Bella out. But then I took her out very late last night so I guess that's why she isn't desperate to go yet.

Haven't achieved anything useful at all so far this morning which is a bit of a bummer as I'd set this morning aside to do all the jobs I've been putting off.

Will catch up when I pop in later.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2013, 07:49 AM
Morning H and allrrrrrrrrer0~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~?)))J)H, sorry that was Lyl2d3exxxs90 sorry will try again soon
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2013, 08:13 AM
Are you drunk Bev
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Everyone

BEV are you alright, that was a bit worrying

H it is a gorgeous day here, sun shining and blue skies.

Tang good luck I hope the osteo can sort you out.

Morning Lynne

Today is the day I meet up with my SiL and have a good chin wag see you all later.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2013, 08:50 AM
Have a good day all off to run my BIL to the hospital having pressure tests behind his eyes - sounds yukky to me. While he is in there going with (niece)Sophie to get her elder sister Katie's flowers and balloons she is 21 tomorrow - where does the time go. Got to collect the cake tomorrow.

Looks like Lyla is adventuring out more there Madmare.

Bella did okay last night no real sign of concern earlier in the evening have added a picture of her in her thunder shirt in the Pets section. They were bad and she did pant a bit later on about 8.30pm but we had a couple of really close ones. But I went to bed at 10.45 and she was still under the dressing table but she got on the bed and went to sleep (heard her snoring about 12ish) hope she does not expect to sleep in the bedroom when all this is over.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2013, 09:07 AM
sorry about earlier lyla would not stay off laptop despite me
constantly removing her.
now using phone as she managed to change everything on laptop and i now can't get or find my favourites or a search bar.

fridge freezer been done this morning so now have that.
will try and sort laptop tonight after work.
have a good day all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2013, 09:09 AM
Good morning everyone,

certainly colder this morning but now the rain has stopped it is beginning to brighten up.

Bev. I take it that was you getting the rough end of Lyla this morning. Poor you, kittens can play rough.

Helena, yes it was a pity that Lynn didn't get herself a dongle never mind only a couple of days now and hopefully she will be back. Poor Dave hope those clutches go in easy. Glad Zena is a little better.

Kazz I had to have my pressure tests last week and pleased to say that now I am putting drops in my eyes the pressure has gone down. Hope your BIL will be likewise. Congratulations to your niece on her 21st.

Nippy Jen, enjoy your day!

Have a good day all, Stay safe. God bless.
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2013, 09:19 AM
Morning All.

Glad Zena's looking ok this morning Helena. It's always a bit frustrating when they can't seem to decide whether or not they are injured. You can guarantee if you take her to the vet she'll walk fine!

Well done for booking your appointment Pat. Hope you get a reply soon.

I assume that was Bev losing a few fingers to a feisty kitten! Glad your fridge is fixed. Hope you didn't have to throw away too much food.

Have fun today Nippy!

Morning Kazz how can you not want the gorgeous Bella in your bedroom I'm so pleased she did better last night. It's a relief when you find something that works isn't it?

Morning Moyra, hope you have a good day today.

I've got today off so my plans are a nice dog walk somewhere different and then setting up the caravan. I need to do some washing as well and pop down to work because I forgot to forward on one of the emails about my first aid course. It's going to be strange commuting to a course this week and not being able to pop home for lunch. Luckily my neighbour is taking care of the dogs for me.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2013, 09:22 AM
Morning Kazz and Moyra
Lol it never occurred to me that it was Lyla causing trouble
Morning Jen sounds like you will have a busy day off.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »