Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Megsy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-10-2013, 12:19 PM

What a lovely day!

What a fantastic day today is. It's not cold, it's raining like mad and all the lightweights and bimbos with their decorative but badly trained pooches are staying inside. The only people out are hard core dog owners in their wet weather stuff still creased from being shoved in a box with their wellies last May. All is well with the world again.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 12:31 PM
Bit of peace and quiet eh?
Its the opposite here at the mo,everybody and their granny are out walking and jogging with their doglets.Weather is lovely.Met a lovely man last night with a stunning BC,couldn't resist stopping for a chat.Dog was a rescue and the guy was saying he was trying to build up his confidence meeting people and other dogs.He was a bit timid but so gorgeous I was petting him and he suddenly nipped my fingers( didn't hurt) and it was my own fault.I was told
Generally people here are really good with their dogs,at least the places I frequent anyway.Never had any incidents.Long may it last
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 12:34 PM
Have to say I enjoyed this mornings walk too, raining like mad but everyone we saw had their dogs under control and on lead. And some nice hellos from many too.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 12:37 PM
And my son Martin! He's always loved the rain (strange bloke) and quite unusually we've had hardly any this past week here in Bath. Raining heavily now - he just went out and walked to the end of the garden to 'stand in the rain' in his carpet slippers!
BlueJay
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 12:56 PM
Nightmare trying to walk mine in the rain... good job I decided to take them out separately
Rory is fine and sploshes in every puddle he can find, Ripley just plods along and sulks and Frodo... bloody Frodo... tried to walk underneath my legs the whole time to keep dry!!!
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 01:01 PM
Lol I hold an umbrella over Betty although I am not sure she minds the rain too much, Mollie just sloshes through it all and has no worries.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 01:22 PM
Originally Posted by BlueJay View Post
Nightmare trying to walk mine in the rain... good job I decided to take them out separately
Rory is fine and sploshes in every puddle he can find, Ripley just plods along and sulks and Frodo... bloody Frodo... tried to walk underneath my legs the whole time to keep dry!!!

Bella tries a sort of 'Indian Rope Trick' up her lead to get out of the wet!
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 02:08 PM
M'boi my late Pei hated the rain and wild horses couldn't persuade to go out in it. She'd stick her nose out of the door and if she saw it was raining she'd snort in disgust, go back to bed and sleep for the rest of the day. I've known her go for over 24 hours without a pee or a poo ... she must have had a bladder the size of an Olympic swimming pool!

Chloe on the other hand loves going out in the rain. she doesn't mind getting soaked to the skin and coming back home looking like a drowned rat.

This is Chloe after one of her rainy walks!

[IMG]www.dogsey.com[/IMG]

Drying off on the warm stove

[IMG]www.dogsey.com[/IMG]
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-10-2013, 02:15 PM
My lot don't even seem to notice the rain, but it was so dark here this morning, didn't seem to lighten up till about an hour ago. I've been trying to strip wallpaper and it's just so dim I think I'll need floodlights when I come to hang the new stuff.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 02:44 PM
Mine is exactly like M'boi Not a chance is she going out in the rain If she drinks water from her bowl,I have to dry her chin!! and don't get me started on a bath or shower...heaven forbid
Gorgeous pics of Chloe btw
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >