Female 

09-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Stunning staps of your gorgeous gang!!
Love the ones of Bandit in his 'bath'
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2013, 07:57 PM
What fantastic photos of your 'gang' Little Bandit is such a character and I loved that photo of him submerged in the water filled cat litter tray ..... so sweet. All of the dogs are gorgeous and how lucky for them to have each other to play with.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-07-2013, 08:02 PM
Eheeee my favourite boys Malcolm and Bandit with little Scooby and new addition Layla joining in
Lovely to see them all Jen
Polarbear2008
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-07-2013, 08:07 PM
Great pictures. I got Bailiie a tub similar to Bandit's tray for her to sit in after seeing Malcolm in his tin bath, but she doesn't seem to like it and would rather be squirted by the hosepipe. I've never loaded a video before so I hope this works.... You can see the tub I got in the background
Enjoy
http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/...6EA60E322F.mp4

Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2013, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by BlueJay View Post
Stunning staps of your gorgeous gang!!
Love the ones of Bandit in his 'bath'
Thank you The litter tray is the perfect size for him, I have one in the side garden and one in the back garden just for Bandit

Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
What fantastic photos of your 'gang' Little Bandit is such a character and I loved that photo of him submerged in the water filled cat litter tray ..... so sweet. All of the dogs are gorgeous and how lucky for them to have each other to play with.
Thank you I had great fun taking them. They are a lovely bunch of hooligans at the moment. Bandit rarely stops getting in to mischief! He has to be involved in everything. The three youngsters do play really nicely but it means I never get any peace and quiet

Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Eheeee my favourite boys Malcolm and Bandit with little Scooby and new addition Layla joining in
Lovely to see them all Jen
Haha funnily enough they're my favourite boys to They've been so good this week I'm planning in taking them to the Cotswold wildlife park at some point (watch this space). Layla is going for a trial run in her new home on Saturday to She's met their dog 3 times now and has been great with her so fingers crossed she's a good girl.

Originally Posted by Polarbear2008 View Post
Great pictures. I got Bailiie a tub similar to Bandit's tray for her to sit in after seeing Malcolm in his tin bath, but she doesn't seem to like it and would rather be squirted by the hosepipe. I've never loaded a video before so I hope this works.... You can see the tub I got in the background
Enjoy
http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/...6EA60E322F.mp4

Aww Baillie looks like she's having great fun! What happens if you spray the hose in the tub for her to chase? That might encourage her in. I loved the butt tucking round the garden I can see from the water all over the decking that someone other than Baillie was having fun with the hose pipe to
Polarbear2008
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-07-2013, 08:44 PM
I tried spraying the hose into the tub - she just kept trying to catch the water in her mouth I've not given up with it yet, I'll see if I can coax her somehow but I don't want her to be scared because she loves having a bath or shower when she gets grotty and I need to keep it that way!

Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

09-07-2013, 10:21 PM
Those are really lovely photos of your gang They are all obviously enjoying themselves.

Thanks for sharing
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-07-2013, 07:23 PM
Great photos of beautiful dogs.
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-07-2013, 11:34 AM
Your gang is lovely. The last two pictures are great. That litter tray looks the perfect size for him.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >