Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2012, 09:52 AM

Wolf Tucker BARF anyone tried????

This food has a 5* rating from which dog food . com anyone tried it and if so how did the dogs like it
http://www.wolftucker.co.uk/
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2012, 10:01 AM
Not tried it.
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2012, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Not tried it.
It looks good IMO might get a few to try, I don't raw feed but maybe as a treat once a week, I don't know if it's new as I haven't seen it before.
Dr Salter
Dogsey Junior
Male 

11-07-2012, 09:42 PM
I have just started my Australian Terrier on raw food, and this is the one I decided on. Really good food, and looks like mince you would buy from a Butcher with added vegetables and fruit. The trays are 500g, and my Toby has half a tray a day. He loves it and its gone in a flash. The dealings I have had with the owner of the company have been friendly and helpful. It is well worth trying this food-highly recommended.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2012, 08:48 AM
seems to look quite good, and not extortionate prices for commercial packaged food.

dont have much variety though.
Dr Salter
Dogsey Junior
Male 

12-07-2012, 09:07 AM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
seems to look quite good, and not extortionate prices for commercial packaged food.

dont have much variety though.
No not much variety I would agree-but good food.
lyn200
New Member!
Female 

25-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by zoeyvonne View Post
This food has a 5* rating from which dog food . com anyone tried it and if so how did the dogs like it
This is my first post. I have a very fussy bullmastiff started wolf Tucker about 6 weeks ago she loves it. Has put on weight (has always been very skinny) and looks in great condition, has stopped stinking the house out with smelly pumps and has easy to pick up poo's
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2013, 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by lyn200 View Post
This is my first post. I have a very fussy bullmastiff started wolf Tucker about 6 weeks ago she loves it. Has put on weight (has always been very skinny) and looks in great condition, has stopped stinking the house out with smelly pumps and has easy to pick up poo's
I made this post and then forgot all about it lol, I never did try wolftucker but may well do now you've reminded me, thanks, nice to know your home is now more fragrant, they really can stink on some foods can't they x
henrypartridge
New Member!
Male 

22-03-2013, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by zoeyvonne View Post
Utterly brilliant. My WHWT had diarhoea which was becoming an almost permanent state of affairs. He was eating badly and losing weight drastically. Got loads of good advice from Mandy at Wolftucker so i tried it. That was 3 months ago and he's never looked back. Wolfs his grub down and produces nice frim logs. A life saver, literally.

I also tried Natural Instinct but it is minced more finely and goes a bit mushy. Dog eats it but not with the same relish.

Raw feeding rules: the pet food industry has been poisoning ours dogs for too long.