Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2005, 01:02 AM

*Takoda* Northern Inuit Dog

Sorry to post another picture of one of mine sleeping but!...

These were taken After a bath tonight!
(He only just about still fits in the tub and even though he was so well behaved and just sat there, I still managed to get soaked from head to toe!...I would have got a pic of him in the tub as he looked so funny but I was on my own and didn't dare even try to move to get the camera or else it would have been more than me that got a soaking...lol)

He looked so cute and cuddly...and I also wanted to try out my new image host to see if it works

Fur ball!

Action shots soon, I promise
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2005, 01:20 AM
Awwww he looks so cute and huggable :smt049
I very rarely get Kira into the bath as she hates it so much ,I only give her a bath if she has rolled in somthing totally stinking ,like a cow pat or a dead rotted fish that living right beside the river the dogs seem to find now and again and the smell is so totally disgusting I cant beleive they can cope with it but they still roll in it and it stinks ,If they are trying to cover their scent from their prey ,well the deer will think a rotting swamp monster is after them lol
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2005, 01:59 AM
Thanks PJD

Takoda likes to try 'new perfume' also...lol

This is only his second bath in his whole 9 months...most of the time when he is mucky he just gets to stand one leg at a time in a bucket!...

But boy was it a difference getting the big lumax into the tub tonight than it was about 4 months ago...lol...He kept trying to turn around but there wasn't room and so he ended up sitting his butt on the side some of the time!...

He was so good though thank god!...

Keena hates baths, although she is better now, but it used to be such an ordeal, she would climb the wall to get out and one of us would have to get in, clothed, with her to hold her still enough and the other would have to wash her and everything would be soaked....So glad it wasn't like that tonight with the size of Kody!
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2005, 05:44 AM
Awwww Takoda is so gorgeous.. Please post more I dont mind him sleeping, wot a cute furball
Vix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-08-2005, 07:18 AM
He's so fuzzy bless him.x
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2005, 07:33 AM
Gorgeous photos.
Richard
New Member!
Male 

04-08-2005, 09:07 AM
that is one kool looking dog,
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-08-2005, 09:23 AM
Aw!! sleepy boy...all clean and worn out with the effort ..I love the dark tip on the end of tail ...
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-08-2005, 09:26 AM
Gorgeous Photos especially the second
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2005, 10:49 AM
Thank you guys

He was definitly wore out after his bath...it took ages to wash him, our shower attatchment isn't very powerfull...and by the time I got one bit of him wet through the rest would be drying...lol...His has a really thick wooly undercoat that just repels the water, so he was in the tub for about an hour or so, poor poppet!...lol...I left his head till last as I know it's when this gets wet, that is when they shake and the whole bathroom gets soaked, but then when I wet his head he looked so darn cute all bedraggled!...He was a real good boy though
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >