Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-10-2011, 08:37 PM

Blind 7 week old rotti pup.

04-10-11 Tor is a 7 week old rotti pup. He was born with eyes but they did not form properly and so he is blind. His breeder was going to put him to sleep but luckily he was saved. Tor has never known sight so is not missing it. He is a pure Rotty and incredibly sweet, gentle and cuddly. To say ever one who meets him loves him is an under statement! In fact they are enthralled with him. He is amazingly sweet, gentle and very ready to learn all you can teach him. He is by donation.

At many tears
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2011, 05:12 AM
Oh my goodness, what a sweetie. I hope he finds his perfect home.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-10-2011, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post

04-10-11 Tor is a 7 week old rotti pup. He was born with eyes but they did not form properly and so he is blind. His breeder was going to put him to sleep but luckily he was saved. Tor has never known sight so is not missing it. He is a pure Rotty and incredibly sweet, gentle and cuddly. To say ever one who meets him loves him is an under statement! In fact they are enthralled with him. He is amazingly sweet, gentle and very ready to learn all you can teach him. He is by donation.

At many tears
What do you mean he was saved????

Do you mean the breeder put him in rescue??
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2011, 10:38 AM
Probably the same way my friends deaf pointer pup was saved. Vet refused to pts and we got involved and he now has a great home.

It happens a lot.

rune
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-10-2011, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Probably the same way my friends deaf pointer pup was saved. Vet refused to pts and we got involved and he now has a great home.

It happens a lot.

rune
I am sure it does, but the vet cant seize said pup from breeder can they, the breeder has to hand over pup to them...

Personalty my feeling are, come back to this pup in 3 year time and if he is in the same loving home , then I will agree he has been given another chance, but if he is still in rescue,(or doing the rounds) then is that what you call "saved".

If a breeder cant take responsibility for their pups.....then they should not be breeding, and in cases lie this handing them over to others to find homes is not what I call a good breeder.
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-10-2011, 10:49 AM
The breeders many tears rescue pups from, here and in Ireland i would not call good jb...z
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2011, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
I am sure it does, but the vet cant seize said pup from breeder can they, the breeder has to hand over pup to them...

Personalty my feeling are, come back to this pup in 3 year time and if he is in the same loving home , then I will agree he has been given another chance, but if he is still in rescue,(or doing the rounds) then is that what you call "saved".

If a breeder cant take responsibility for their pups.....then they should not be breeding, and in cases lie this handing them over to others to find homes is not what I call a good breeder.
Probably not---but then what has that got to do with anything?

Or are we just knocking Many Tears again?

rune
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post

I quite agree JB. Reppy points!
crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-10-2011, 12:53 PM
Aaaw The poor puppy and crap breeder imo. I have a 13 week old pup here who was born 8days early and has only 1 functioning eye and 1 closed ear canal. She also has a twisted jaw. I could pet home her as she is such a cutie but she stays here as I bred her
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2011, 12:53 PM
Great---pup isn't allowed to have a home because the breeder was a crap breeder. Many Tears are not allowed to rehome it just in case it doesn't get a decent home.

You'd prefer it had been killed.

rune
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >