Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-07-2005, 04:17 PM

This is probably suicidal!

The horrifying apparition in this pic is me, 11 years ago. I'm thinner now, and the hair is shorter. The fluffball is my Kali, aged three weeks, on the day he picked me (he licked me on the nose, and the wee blighter has never done it since! - it was a con).

Obviously, he'd decided that a life of mucky barns and fields of muddy sheep was not for him, and that he felt that he should have a warm, dry house with a comfy bed by the fire, regular tasty meals and lots of treats. He was ready to employ any crooked trick to get them.

Eleven years have passed since then, and the fluffball is now a great big hairy lummox, but still my puppydog. On my part, anway, it was love at first sight!

Snorri
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 04:32 PM
hello kali
what a lovely tale snorri .. and a beautiful doggie you have there
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 04:34 PM
AWW WHAT A LITTLE BEAUTY WHOS TURNED INTO A BIGGER BEAUTY ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-07-2005, 05:03 PM
When first I saw him, I had the feeling that he was going to be a looker, but never realized just how handsome he was going to turn out in reality!

One day, when he was still small (6 months?), I was sitting in a Kirkwall pub with him. A farmer came in and tried to buy him from me! He was even waving £250 in cash right in my face. He just could not understand that Kali was not for sale at any price. The offer went up to £450 (which would have been an excellent return, if I had been minded to accept!) and the bloke wondered why he wasn't hearing "yes". Eventually, I had to shake the man, and tell him "He's my best friend, and you don't sell your best friend!"

Another guy even tracked him down to Snorri Mansions and tried to buy him. This bloke never got round to making an actual offer - it was perfectly clear no offer would be accepted, and this time, the "hint" was taken.

Even though £450 was EIGHTEEN TIMES what I paid for Kali, I wasn't even vaguely tempted. I'd never have been able to live with myself if I had succumbed. I was, however, secretly chuffed that anyone thought he was worth that much! Today, I think he's worth his weight in gold!

Snorri

I have to admit, I've been head-over-heels in love with him since first I saw him, despite realizing I'd been conned by him!
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 05:06 PM
You can't help but love him Snorri, he is just a gorgeous boy.....
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 05:40 PM
Awww that's lovely Snorri, and he's gorgeous too, especially those blue eyes, and what a cute little pup he was, no wonder you fell in love!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-07-2005, 05:51 PM
great pics Snorri
Tirnanog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-07-2005, 06:40 PM
what a corker - which I hear you ask lovely pics
stella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-07-2005, 08:25 PM
you have really beautiful eyes Snori we think you are cute
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 11:24 PM
He is such a beautiful dog and what a cute little puppy he was Definitly worth his weight in gold I'd say
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >