Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2011, 10:57 AM

Dogs being norty or just being dogs?

Whilst I'm having building works done at home, my firend has Yiannis with her. So far he has refused to go up and downt eh stairs because he doesn't seemt o know what his legs are doing , he's jumped up onteh work surfaces and stolen food and been generally a pain in the bum (I taught him well! ).

Zane and Jenzi are with my Mom. Well between the 2 of them it's like watching a real life comic story unfold. Zane tried to pee on the fountain statue and fell in the pond in the process.

My Mom put the vegetable rack in front of the PC wiring as Jenzi has been known to have a nibble on cables. So Jenzi pinched a potato. Her and Zane played football with the potato up and down my Mom's kitchen until it disintegrated.

Last night there were 4 enormous spiders in my Mom's living room. neither one of the dogs bothered with them so my Mom had to deal with them. She doesn't like the little ones but she absolutely loathes and detests the larger ones. She wasn't impressed - in her experience dogs tend to chase and/or eat spiders!

Then this morning my Mom was trying to water some of the plants. Zane was trying to drink from the end of the hose and Jenzi was jumping about like a complete loon trying to catch the water as my Mom watered the hanging baskets.
Zane is the only one who is dry at the moment. Jenzi, my Mom and myself all got soaked thanx to her silly games!

I think next time the dogs are with my Mom for any length of time I may set up some hidden cameras.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2011, 11:03 AM
try saying something admiring about their dog. (He`s nice - what a lovely coat...). IME dog owners never need much excuse to wax lyrical about their pets. In the meantime the dogs can have a play.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Sounds like they are having great fun at grannies
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2011, 11:56 AM
sounds like all the dogs are having great fun

FWIW though, xeva pulled me back to the shop owner who was trying to wash his car because he had the hose on, who thought it was hilarious the way she was trying to catch the water ( he turned the hose away from his car though and laughed as xeva tried to catch the water )
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2011, 12:05 PM
Do I have to remind you of Louie the other night

I just think it's a bit of fun.. they're not with you and they're getting away with it because of that.. you don't treat your dog the same as someone elses.
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2011, 12:50 PM
Very true! They're at nanny's house so they get spoiled rotten. They have to behave and play by the rules at home (although they do get to play with water etc).

It would seem it's so much more fun in someone else's house!!
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2011, 01:35 PM
It's different water