Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ATD
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2011, 07:47 PM

Good dog classes in wigan

hay,
were can i find a good dog class that isnt going to cost a bomb in or around wigan
Thanks
ATD x
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2011, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by ATD View Post
hay,
were can i find a good dog class that isnt going to cost a bomb in or around wigan
Thanks
ATD x
I cannot speak for costs, but you cannot do better in Wigan than Lynda, she is SUPERB! Lovely lady, knows her stuff and SHE will enjoy your dog (even if you do not)!

Just go to watch if nothing else.

http://www.dogfriendlytraining.net/
ATD
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2011, 09:04 PM
hay,
thanks for that I use to go to one in st helens with suki (she is 5 now) for her kc puppy award and they were really good classes for about 3/4 quid a week i can only find one at 13 quid a week at the moment but will give her a bell.

Its just this last week things have taken a turn for the worse with bandit (12 month old staff) OH is now on nights so I have him most of the time and he doesnt listen to me lol. other two are brill but he well a puppy hehe. so i thought if i could take him might help things. Also thought about castrating him soon, he is getting done just so many conflicting opinions about it.

ATD x
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2011, 10:33 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
I cannot speak for costs, but you cannot do better in Wigan than Lynda, she is SUPERB! Lovely lady, knows her stuff and SHE will enjoy your dog (even if you do not)!

Just go to watch if nothing else.

http://www.dogfriendlytraining.net/
Beat me too it