Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2011, 10:15 PM

Waiting waiting waiting..

...for my 2 sons to get here

Just feeling a mixture of emotion as I didnt find out they were coming to stay with me for a couple of weeks until 1pm today.My oldest hasnt been to our house since we moved here...

I was then told theyd be here by 8:30-9pm & am still waiting

My 2 other sons & the OH are all in bed now, so theres just me sat here waiting for a text to go get them & their bikes & their computers & their duvets & their bags & them from the meeting point...Theyre gonna be shattered.

No point in this post really, just wanted to share lol
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-07-2011, 10:36 PM
Well I hope you get them home soon and that your waiting is over!! Never a pointless post!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2011, 10:48 PM
The one think I truly hate is waiting - I'm the impatient sort. It makes it worse when people run late as I'm one of those who always turns up ridiculously early for appointments .

Hope they turn up soon and that the wait is soon over for you.
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2011, 12:18 AM
Originally Posted by Manyana13 View Post
Well I hope you get them home soon and that your waiting is over!! Never a pointless post!
Waiting is now over yay! Can't tell you how wonderful it feels to have all my boys back under one roof...even if it is only for a couple of weeks. Theyve been fed & are now curled up on camp beds downstairs...my other 2 sons dont know their brothers are here...cant wait to see their faces in the morning

Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
The one think I truly hate is waiting - I'm the impatient sort. It makes it worse when people run late as I'm one of those who always turns up ridiculously early for appointments .

Hope they turn up soon and that the wait is soon over for you.
I hate being late & having to wait too, if something is unavoidably late i still get stressed