Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2011, 12:50 PM

SBT Puppies

More SBT pups going into rescue,3 for definate,maybe another,under going vet check for possible cleft/hair lip.
All puppies will be fully vaxed, microchipped wormed/fleetreated before rehoming, castration/spaying will be done at 6 months.

Link to rescue http://www.sbtrescue.co.uk/
alec steele
Dogsey Junior
Male 

05-05-2011, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
More SBT pups going into rescue,3 for definate,maybe another,under going vet check for possible cleft/hair lip.
All puppies will be fully vaxed, microchipped wormed/fleetreated before rehoming, castration/spaying will be done at 6 months.

Link to rescue http://www.sbtrescue.co.uk/
can you tell me ,are you involved in the recue of these dogs? If you are i could do with some info. I took on a staffy as his owner was about to put him to a shelter for reasons to long to go into. Anyway i took him as am not working as a joiner due to downturn and have time and shelters full of them and new he would be well looked after. just wondered if i could get help with payments for neutering and vaccinations as am on limited funds at moment. any ideas?
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2011, 01:46 PM
Hi,
No I'm not involved with rescue,
Regarding neutering have you tried any of the organisations like RSPCA,The blue cross,PDSA,etc
Jugsmalone
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-05-2011, 02:11 PM
Hi,
Regarding neutering have you tried any of the organisations like RSPCA,The blue cross,PDSA,etc
with regards to neutering there may be local charities in your area who will do this at a reduced fee or for free. i had my SBT neutered at the manchester dogs home. it was £40. dont know about help with vaccinations though.
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2011, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by alec steele View Post
can you tell me ,are you involved in the recue of these dogs? If you are i could do with some info. I took on a staffy as his owner was about to put him to a shelter for reasons to long to go into. Anyway i took him as am not working as a joiner due to downturn and have time and shelters full of them and new he would be well looked after. just wondered if i could get help with payments for neutering and vaccinations as am on limited funds at moment. any ideas?
http://www.nvmonline.co.uk/
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2011, 03:47 PM
http://www.dogaidsociety.com/
doggirl
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-05-2011, 10:01 PM
the dog aid society in edingburgh may be able to help with vouchers for neutering
alec steele
Dogsey Junior
Male 

06-05-2011, 11:51 AM
Hi,
I asked at vets when i was in about getting help from pdsa. They will help with certain things but not neutering as not an emergency. Will try others you mention,thank you. He will get done even if i have to pay the £130 as there are too many staffys being abandoned,what are these people doing? Too many idiots just breeding them for making money and not caring about what it is doing too the poor dogs and the welfare of the breed.
Jonesy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-05-2011, 12:04 PM
the dog aid society in edinburgh has a neutering scheme, if you are on benefits you can get £50.00 paid to your vet towards the cost of the op.We cover all of Scotland so give us a call
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Hi Alec, Pets@home sometimes sponsor free microchipping for different rescues so worth keeping an eye out on this in your area as Definetly recommend getting your staffy microchipped. Also, its worth contacting vet school if you are local to one as they sometimes have arrangements where you can pay a hugely discounted rate to get dog neutered as students do it.
Also look out for new Staffie rescue on this site soon as we are currently trying to get funding for promoting responsible ownership, neutering etc etc.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >