Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 04:02 PM

Exercise machines

I am trying to loose some weight for the summer [lol] and my OH has recently bought me an ab circle pro. it is great! I think they retail at something like £120 ?? but on ebay they are £59.99 at the moment!
I love it, its really good and you can really feel it toning up your love handles lol.
If you havent seen it have a look on youtube.
I sound like im trying to sell it lol, but I really am impressed with it and I hope it will help. I also have a sit up chair thing, that my mum brought up from home for me, she cant use it coz she has a bad shoulder. I think its called swing pro :S

Anyway, I thought id throw some ideas out in the hope it may help someone
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-03-2011, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by kate_7590 View Post
I am trying to loose some weight for the summer [lol] and my OH has recently bought me an ab circle pro. it is great! I think they retail at something like £120 ?? but on ebay they are £59.99 at the moment!
I love it, its really good and you can really feel it toning up your love handles lol.
If you havent seen it have a look on youtube.
I sound like im trying to sell it lol, but I really am impressed with it and I hope it will help. I also have a sit up chair thing, that my mum brought up from home for me, she cant use it coz she has a bad shoulder. I think its called swing pro :S

Anyway, I thought id throw some ideas out in the hope it may help someone
I `ve got one, used it twice
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2011, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
I `ve got one, used it twice
I've got a cross trainer that I've never used!! I worked up enough of a sweat constructing the bloomin thing!

I am planning on using it in the next few weeks though as I've got some pounds to shift before getting married in November.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
I've got a cross trainer that I've never used!! I worked up enough of a sweat constructing the bloomin thing!

I am planning on using it in the next few weeks though as I've got some pounds to shift before getting married in November.
Got one of them too and a treadmill, all collecting duct in the spare room
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2011, 02:35 PM
oh dear, maybe its just me then? lol

my mum had a go on mine when she was here the other weekend and she has ordered herself one lol