Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rubythebeagle
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-01-2011, 10:01 AM

Hi Craft Stop Pull Harness

Hi

Hoping someone will be able to help me. I want to get Ruby a medium Hi Craft Stop Pull Harness but im struggling to find one. I tested her out with a friends one at the weekend and it was great. I ordered one from everything for pets but they have come back to me saying they cant get them from the supplier anymore

Does anyone know anywhere i can get one? Ive done a google search and it hasent come up with anything other than one site that is saying they are discontinued so im thinking this may be quite a hard search now

Thanks in advance.
rubythebeagle
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-01-2011, 10:16 AM
Ive found a Kumfi stop pull harness which sounds very similar.

Does anybody have experience of these if i cant get hold of the hi craft one?
rubythebeagle
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-01-2011, 06:25 PM
Anybody..................
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 07:40 PM
I have one - you can get it here:

http://www.kumfi.com/index.php?page=...emart&Itemid=8

I only know because DOBERMANN here on this site was kind enough to tell me about them, I too have recently bought an item from this site, the complete control harness.
rubythebeagle
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-01-2011, 07:47 PM
Yay a reply.

Looked at the link, yes this is the one i saw. How do you find it? The hi craft stop pull works by tightening and slightly lifting the front legs when the dog pulls, is this one the same do you know? It looks very similar to the hi craft one that i tried.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Kumfi is the same product.
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 07:56 PM
Kumfi = Hi Craft, I believe.

I don't know, sorry, the answer to your question about how the harness works, but if you email them they are very helpful and you should get a swift response.

Also I was really impressed; my harness - not the same one you're looking at - arrived two days after I ordered it!
rubythebeagle
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Just ordered from your link, thanks.

It does look the same as the one i tried at the weekend so i think your right that hi craft is now Kumfi.

Cant wait for it to arrive now!!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 08:23 PM
I bought a Stop Pull harness for Pepsi, not sure what make it was though, I've lost the packaging.
She wore it happily for the first few days. Then she started to play up when I went to put it on her.
Then when hubby was playing with her he noticed a sore place under her front leg.
It was obviously caused by the harness, probably my fault, the way I put it on or something.
So just for people to be aware that they need to be fitted and adjusted correctly.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by rubythebeagle View Post
Yay a reply.

Looked at the link, yes this is the one i saw. How do you find it? The hi craft stop pull works by tightening and slightly lifting the front legs when the dog pulls, is this one the same do you know? It looks very similar to the hi craft one that i tried.
The Hi-Craft harness that is now called Kumfi...the one Tabitha had a link for is the one that I recomended but I think it changed names, probably due to the fact that the one your looking for has the same name and is a different product/company.

Just be aware that the one your after can rub/chaf them as the cords are tightening....the one that I recomended to Tabitha has a D-ring right at the front of the chest (I cant see past it now)

If you google the name you were originally looking for you will get images etc of the one you are looking for (where the cords tighten as they pull) so you should eventually find one easily enough. Otherwise if its the one with the d-ring in three positions, go for the Kumfi one. Kumfi also have other types of harnesses and so it may still be worth your while having a look around the site.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >