Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 10:34 AM

Still Miss you Grandma :'(

It was 20 years ago today, my beloved Grandma Gwen died from bowel cancer ... She had been having stomach pains for ages, but typical of her, she never complained or went to the doctors, they finally said she needed a hysterectomy and she went in to hospital, but when they opened her up they found nothing wrong there, further tests revealed a tumour on her bladder, which was removed along with her bladder ... but it had spread to her bowel, she was given 6 months, she died within 3 weeks and to see a woman I loved so much, dying was more than I could bear, I was only a teenager and she was my confidante and best friend, always there for a hug and kind words...
So Grandma, I love you and miss you, your mortal light may shine no more, but you burn in my heart forever. I know you are with Grandad, Graham and Karen my brother and sister, plus all the animals that have left us, you always had such a way with animals... xxxx
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Big hugs sent to you on this day. She may no longer be with you in body but will be in your heart forever. xxx