Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2010, 06:32 PM

Puppy Heaven

I was in puppy heaven today! Okay only met 3 but still..!!

Walking up the street with Dougal, and met a lovely little faun coloured lurcher baby...she was around 4 months old and just adorable. Then met a staffy/collie mix, now I know the owners of the parent dog so I knew this puppy immediately, she was all shy round Dougal at first then was happy to say hi. Adorable little thing and soooo wiggly.

And to top it all off met a cocker spaniel pup too, she was only around 6 months old, and was all over me like a rash Her owner kept apologising cause she was all mucky but I didn't care, told her you can't have a dog and expect to be spotless.

Oh the down side was, and it was only a minor blip, met this guy I know used to have a staffy who told me that white staffies were a freak of nature and in the old days used to be put down

Told him Dougal might be a freak of nature but he's my freak of nature and I love him! Oh and btw, what happened to your brown and WHITE patched staffy!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Oh bless I saw - and it's rare - a Basset puppy - I came on here as soon as I got in to see where Fayeily lived to see if it was Dutch - but it wasnt

I love seeing puppies - I also met a staffie puppy this morning - as you know
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Oh bless I saw - and it's rare - a Basset puppy - I came on here as soon as I got in to see where Fayeily lived to see if it was Dutch - but it wasnt

I love seeing puppies - I also met a staffie puppy this morning - as you know
Awww...bassett puppies are waaay cute!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2010, 06:48 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Awww...bassett puppies are waaay cute!
I got to hear the basset howl too - he didnt like Louie (he was in the car though)
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Oddly enough I've seen tons of Bassets since moving out here. Doesn't seem to matter where we go or what time we see at least one person walking a basset hound. Before moving here I'd seen just one in real life. He was a pup who kept standing on his ears My rottie mix had a whale of a time playing with him.

I really want a puppy at the moment but The Evil One would try to kill it.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2010, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by sarah1983 View Post
Oddly enough I've seen tons of Bassets since moving out here. Doesn't seem to matter where we go or what time we see at least one person walking a basset hound. Before moving here I'd seen just one in real life. He was a pup who kept standing on his ears My rottie mix had a whale of a time playing with him.

I really want a puppy at the moment but The Evil One would try to kill it.
Awww poor wee soul, they never seem to grow into their ears do they How cute is that though...
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Awwwww, aren't they great! I am lucky enough to sometimes walk with a goldie puppy who's now 5 months old, and we meet a little cocker sometimes who's only 16 weeks old, and then there's a little black lab puppy somewhere else I see lunchtimes on my 2nd walk who is only 12 weeks old! I get a puppy fix every day too!