Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-09-2010, 09:25 PM

Success with DAP - An update on Molly

Just thought I'd come back and update considering all the help I've had from everyone on here since I got Molly

I eventually got around to getting her a DAP collar & along with her training it has worked wonders! I took her to the vets the other day and we were actually able to sit in the waiting room without any fuss! She even sat patiently on the scales so they could take her weight! I think the vet nurses were shocked, they kept saying how amazing it was

She still has problems with guests and people going past outside the house but she's slowly getting better. She's kept on her lead in the leaving room when guests come round and they are told to ignore her until she calms down, then she gets her kong. I think she's slowly but surely getting better, even if my friends did leave with slightly sore hands on Friday night

But yes, just to say a huge thank you to everyone who has given me advice & helped me see things from Molly's POV & also to say that I would definitely recommend DAP collars!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2010, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by Magpyex View Post
Just thought I'd come back and update considering all the help I've had from everyone on here since I got Molly

I eventually got around to getting her a DAP collar & along with her training it has worked wonders! I took her to the vets the other day and we were actually able to sit in the waiting room without any fuss! She even sat patiently on the scales so they could take her weight! I think the vet nurses were shocked, they kept saying how amazing it was

She still has problems with guests and people going past outside the house but she's slowly getting better. She's kept on her lead in the leaving room when guests come round and they are told to ignore her until she calms down, then she gets her kong. I think she's slowly but surely getting better, even if my friends did leave with slightly sore hands on Friday night

But yes, just to say a huge thank you to everyone who has given me advice & helped me see things from Molly's POV & also to say that I would definitely recommend DAP collars!
So pleased to hear you've worked things out with Molly
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-09-2010, 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
So pleased to hear you've worked things out with Molly
Thank you! I hope things are well with Tilly