Our sister sites
Our sister sites
grumpy-old-dude
New Member!
Male 

31-07-2010, 04:19 PM

Naughty westie

Hi just joined you guys
I have a five year old westie who on the whole is a very good girl but suffers with food aggression and when on a lead also lead aggression and does not like small children(under 10) I would like to take her back to classes but really need to find a good one in kt12 area any advise would be greatfully accepted thanks
Lotsadogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by grumpy-old-dude View Post
Hi just joined you guys
I have a five year old westie who on the whole is a very good girl but suffers with food aggression and when on a lead also lead aggression and does not like small children(under 10) I would like to take her back to classes but really need to find a good one in kt12 area any advise would be greatfully accepted thanks
When food aggression is understood properly, it can often be the starting point to recovery.

When you say doesn't "like" small children - what do you mean exactly?? Shy's away from? Bites? Growls at? Becomes fearfull and hides? All information will be helpfull...
grumpy-old-dude
New Member!
Male 

31-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Hi thanks for this with small children she will growl showing her teeth and maybe make a sharp movement towards them as if to say your close enough now leave me alone
Her food agression is only with our cats who she gets on with realy well at all other times except meal time or other dogs if we are at the pub eating