Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-04-2010, 07:17 AM

We need YOU!

Suzanne used to walk our dogs and took some fantastic photographs which we used on websites to attract their homes. We moved kennels and she took a break. I'm not sure who missed each other more - I know our dogs missed her greatly! We are delighted to hear that she is coming back in May, but in the meantime she made a beautiful video of her work.

If anyone is able to walk our dogs and perhaps would even like to do a spot of photography whilst getting some fresh air, please contact me for our online volunteering form.

As often or as little as you like ... our kennels are near Gatwick & Farnham.

Help make a difference to our dogs while they wait for their homes like Suzanne has. Our dogs need you!

Thank you!
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2010, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by Rescue Remedies View Post
Suzanne used to walk our dogs and took some fantastic photographs which we used on websites to attract their homes. We moved kennels and she took a break. I'm not sure who missed each other more - I know our dogs missed her greatly! We are delighted to hear that she is coming back in May, but in the meantime she made a beautiful video of her work.

If anyone is able to walk our dogs and perhaps would even like to do a spot of photography whilst getting some fresh air, please contact me for our online volunteering form.

As often or as little as you like ... our kennels are near Gatwick & Farnham.

Help make a difference to our dogs while they wait for their homes like Suzanne has. Our dogs need you!

Thank you!
I wish I could help, i'm always ringing our local dog pound
to see if they need any help walking the dogs but they never get back to me . good luck in your search for volunteers tho