View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2010, 08:02 PM

Change of routine not going down to well!

It's only day 2 of my new job & Tilly's not taking to the changes too well! Also step daughter started new school yesterday & she starts at 8am so the house is a buzz by 6.00am - usually it's just me & Tilly creeping around until the others get up.
Tilly hasn't been left alone as hub works from home on the days I'll be working & he's done the morning walks, but she is soooo grumpy with the change & she's clearly got the hump with me as she's not paying me much attention.
I hope she gets used to it soon & doesn't hold it against me!!
Oh & hub keeps telling me how cold it is over on the farm in the mornings!! & I'm like er yes welcome to my world 7 days a week in rain, wind, snow for the last 6 months!! he only has to do 3 mornings!!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Aww Bless her.....I'm sure Tilly will get used to the new routine soon

She just misses you x
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2010, 08:19 PM
I'm sure she'll get used to the routine pretty quickly and you'll soon be back to being her favourite

Although its difficult, try not to make an extra fuss of her.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Aww Bless her.....I'm sure Tilly will get used to the new routine soon

She just misses you x
I hope so!!
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
I'm sure she'll get used to the routine pretty quickly and you'll soon be back to being her favourite

Although its difficult, try not to make an extra fuss of her.
Hub says she's spending ages on the window ledge looking for me!! But she's tonight gone upstairs with him to watch the football (no chocolate this time though!!) & left me on my ownsome! She's not eaten all her breakfast or dinner tonight either. I'm sure she'll bounce back soon though & she's just a bit confused.com!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2010, 08:32 PM
I'm sure given time the new routine will become the norm. No one likes change not even doglets but I bet you will soon be flavour of the month again
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I'm sure given time the new routine will become the norm. No one likes change not even doglets but I bet you will soon be flavour of the month again
She was today as it was day off & we spent the afternoon clearing out the shed - I say we coz Tilly kept running off with stuff!!