Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Abbas_786
Dogsey Senior
Male 

01-06-2005, 01:54 PM

What if there was no crime.....

Any1 ever tought about this i mean imagine if we lived in a country free of crime? what would it be like i.e good points and bad points yes and theyre are bad points like we would have no use for police so all those people lose jobs no need for detective etc
Graeme
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-06-2005, 02:14 PM
Yes I have. It would be fantastic. I don't give 2 hoots about there not being jobs for the police. I don't understand why people can't behave themselves.Graeme
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2005, 02:17 PM
Which would mean there would be more love....therefore possibly more pregnancies....and possibly more diseases....and there would be more babies...more doctors...more clinics, more hospitals..more housing required, more food, more clothes, more dentists, more space required, more schools, and more supernannies needed LOL

Hurts your head thinking about it
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by Graeme
Yes I have. It would be fantastic. I don't give 2 hoots about there not being jobs for the police. I don't understand why people can't behave themselves.Graeme
Couldn't have put it better myself
Abbas_786
Dogsey Senior
Male 

01-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by maplecottage
Which would mean there would be more love....therefore possibly more pregnancies....and possibly more diseases....and there would be more babies...more doctors...more clinics, more hospitals..more housing required, more food, more clothes, more dentists, more space required, more schools, and more supernannies needed LOL

LOL! yeah and then theyd try to make a law about 1child per family but it wudnt work as theyre is no police to enforce this law??? hmmmm
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2005, 02:45 PM
It would be great if there was no crime. Everyone getting along with one another, helping each other.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

01-06-2005, 02:49 PM
Yes NO CRIME please!! I'm sure we could find new jobs for the police Abbas

For a start, those not doing 'crime' would be doing something else, so whatever they would be 'doing' would more than likely require 'staff'
Abbas_786
Dogsey Senior
Male 

01-06-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally Posted by eRaze
Yes NO CRIME please!! I'm sure we could find new jobs for the police Abbas

For a start, those not doing 'crime' would be doing something else, so whatever they would be 'doing' would more than likely require 'staff'
Lol hmmm the people in the working world can testify and tell u you how HARD it is 2find a job what would be the best thing with no crime? and also just a tought would theyre still be war?? as many people (mentioning no names) seem to thing some wars can be "legal" so would we still have war?
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

01-06-2005, 03:07 PM
well if there was no crime then there would be no War Abbas

Depends if you are talking about in the true meaning of the word, no crime = no crime, and not just a 'loose' use of the word.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by maplecottage

any one heard of contraception?????? and just think how much lower the taxes would be now that we wouldnt be paying through the nose for crims to get bed and board free education and free gym membership in prison!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >