Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2009, 05:18 PM

A 5 Dog Christmas

My family all gets together in my mom's little condo every year for Christmas.... there are 3 of us. but between the 3 of us there are 5 dogs, 3 of which are puppies. this was Annabelle and Mouse's first Christmas. Ollie's too, as he was a street dog before last feb. I was soooo looking forward to seeing if they'd open their prezzies.

well, Mouse was the biggest PIA EVER!!! SHe got into EVERYTHING, tho I think she could get a job as an Alchohol-sniffing dog.... She spent all Christmas trying to get booze. She did manage to get Bailey's and coffee, and some rum and egg nog that was on on the floor (her fault) she tried to get wine, Brandy, beer....

Oh! BEER!!!

NOOOOO I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ollie and Annabelle opened their gifts themselves (Annabelle's favorite thing is to shred paper!).... Scout and Zoe dont lower themselves, and Mouse was too busy trying to get drunk to bother with toys lol.

and yes, Annabelle is wearing Pajamas... one of the big Army guys that my sis works with bought them for her for Christmas. She wasn't too impressed at first....

You'll notice that Ollie got a new leather leash and collar... and we had to use it right away.... We had a bit of a disaster at 8:30 am Christmas Morning... a hot water heating pipe burst in the bedroom, so we had lots of strange men all morning (plumbers, flood restoration guys) and Ollie hates strangers, so we got to use his new leash!

And here's my 4 after all their baths and trims, looking all spiffy and ready for Christmas

Thanks for looking!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2009, 05:22 PM
That looks like a really fun Christmas! Best wishes for a happy New Year as well.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2009, 05:29 PM
Great pictures. Looks like they all had fun! Love Annabelle!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2009, 05:42 PM
i think i've said it before but your dogs are just gorgeous!! little mouse it the sweetest thing ever and i love that she tried to get a little tipsy!!!
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
That looks like a really fun Christmas! Best wishes for a happy New Year as well.
Thanks! you have a great New year as well!!!

Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Great pictures. Looks like they all had fun! Love Annabelle!
SHe really is adorable isn't she? yes, my pups had a great Christmas!

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
i think i've said it before but your dogs are just gorgeous!! little mouse it the sweetest thing ever and i love that she tried to get a little tipsy!!!
THanks! I believe you have said it before... but I can always hear it again... but then so is your little mini GSD... er, i mean JRT . My Mom isn't thinking Mouse is so sweet after the last few ddays... but today she's back to her normal snuggly, well behaved (sort of) self... she musta been as excited for christmas as the rest of us! I'll have to watch for signs of alcoholism, tho...
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2009, 07:36 PM
lovely photos. Mouse really made me smile with her efforts to get into the Christmas spirit
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2009, 08:23 PM
They had a great time by the looks of it, great pictures, and they are all so lovely and white...
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2009, 02:32 AM
aw, gorgeous pics! they are all such cuties!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2009, 02:41 AM
Aww Bless 'em Their all gorgeous....Glad they all enjoyed christmas Thanks for sharing x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2009, 09:20 AM
Oh Sara, what lovely photos. I'm in love with Mouse