Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2009, 09:12 AM

Tilly & the little girl!

We haven't really come across many young children since we've had Tilly so today on our walk was so sweet.
We were walking up the field & a man & his dog & little girl (about 7 I think) were passing us whilst we were playing ball. So We stoppped ball playing while Tilly & the other dog greeted & when they got past I launched the ball in the other direction. Tilly when & got it & then ran straight up to the little girl & dropped the ball at her feet, then rolled on to her back and did her silly wiggle. The little girl said
" oh daddy look this dog loves me & asked me could she play with her" Dad rolled his eyes & we said yes & gave her the ball launcher & they played for a bit. It was so sweet I wouldn't mind when Tilly fetches the ball back to me she takes ages to drop it but was dropping it immediatley for this girl!!
Then the girl asked me if she could keep Tilly & I said No
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2009, 09:40 AM
aww, thats so sweet! good girl tilly! its so lovely when kids and dogs play
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2009, 10:25 AM
Oh that really is sweet when they do that. Well done Tilly Both their days were made there.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2009, 10:26 AM
Bruce takes the ball right back to kids too and puts it in thier hand, with us we have to walk at least 5 yards to him Maybe these dogs of ours think we need the exercise Hee Hee!
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2009, 10:44 AM
How cute is that!! Why do they always act even sweeter to other people so they want to keep them??
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2009, 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Bruce takes the ball right back to kids too and puts it in thier hand, with us we have to walk at least 5 yards to him Maybe these dogs of ours think we need the exercise Hee Hee!
I do too and she won't drop for the drop command, I have to go " ready, steady...." swing my empty arm until she thinks oh ok I'll drop the ball then! silly little thing I've taught by mistake!!