Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Doofuz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-09-2009, 05:53 PM

I am so excited - back off to college!

Today I managed to get enrolled on a part time course at the college I completed my animal care course in 2000. It is Practical Dog Training - http://www.kmc.ac.uk/Courses/Departm...ursecode/AC106 (sorry, tried to do hyperlinks, couldn't do it)

And I can't wait until November This college was where I always wanted to go when I was younger, and when I got in I was so so happy, now I am going back 9 years later, with Wembley

Just wanted to share really, and if anyone else was interested, they can see the link. Has anyone done this course, particularly at Kingston Maurward?

Another thing, Wembley got an excellent referral from the vet just now, he can now commence with hydrotherapy sessions as part of his exercise regime

All smiles I am
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2009, 06:02 PM
Congratulations - it sounds great.
Doofuz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-09-2009, 06:05 PM
Thank you - I have been wanting to do something like this for a while, this will give me more options and I can go on to canine pyschology afterwards which interests me a lot