Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2005, 10:16 AM

Puppy Packs?????

I have just had two of the hugest boxes of puppy packs delivered I have ever seen. Haven't a clue where they have come from!

Each pack contains pedigree complete food, pedigree meat pouches, Frisbee, training pads, collar tag, money off vouchers etc.

Can anybody enlighten me as to where they have come from? My pups have nearly all gone now, just a few left.

It wouldn't be too bad, but I don't use Pedigree I really don't like their food at all, always gives my pups and adults upset tummies! I stick to Burns. Maybe I could donate it to the local dogs home.
Hiya boi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-07-2005, 10:36 AM
I've had them as well although I did get an e-mail and then a letter first before I got my boxes(3).
I don't know where they got my name from either and I forgot to ask.I took the packs because they have other stuff in them as well as the food.I don't use pedigree either but I've given them out with mine as they are the same as the ones you pic up from the vets and chances are they would have picked them up at their own vets so they may as well have them from me.
they are produced by Guidefigure Marketing and their e-mail is admin@packs4pets.co.uk
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2005, 10:40 AM
Ok, I'm glad it's not just me, I thought I had ordered them and forgot.....lol. Do you use the Petplan Breeders Insurance?? I've a feeling when they changed over recently this was one of their new things, I'll have to dig out the paperwork and have a good read through.

Did yours arrive at the time you had pups? Just wondered how they knew I had pups, but then saying that, if it is done through the Petplan Breeders Insurance then I've already registered for the pups that have left.
Hiya boi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-07-2005, 11:06 AM
Yes I do use petplan but mine or at least the offer of them came before my litter arrived.I did have a springer litter 8 months ago so it may have been a result of that litter though I can't see how.I'm wondering if they've had my name via the KC