Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 10:00 PM

A tiny brag

Not sure if this is the right place, but sure someone will remove it if not.
But thinking how I said to esmed that I was sure she could each monty to count, I decided to give Bruce ago.

As i didn't want him barking, I have spent the last three days teaching him to count to two...

I say Bruce ''one two'' and I have taught him to tap it on my hand with his foot, by picking up his foot and repeating ''one two''....today he's been doing it on his own.

So pleased with him.....he got a 2 bonios tonight as a treat (doesn't usually as they give him sloppy poos...he was so chuffed

Sloppy poo run tomorrow then
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2009, 06:13 AM
He'll be doing the books next...
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2009, 06:16 AM
Brill! Have taught Rio colours, so another trick for you to try. She can pick out her red, yellow and blue rubber ring toys. Will try the counting one too!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2009, 06:33 AM
What a clever boy, he is going to want to count several times a day if he gets bonios!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2009, 06:41 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
He'll be doing the books next...
If he gets that good.....he can do my tax returns
Originally Posted by Loki's mum View Post
Brill! Have taught Rio colours, so another trick for you to try. She can pick out her red, yellow and blue rubber ring toys. Will try the counting one too!
Thanks for that idea. I'll give him another week or two then go to three. Bruce is the ''listener'' so I think he'll catch on.
Reah's good at finding her coat......does that count
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
What a clever boy, he is going to want to count several times a day if he gets bonios!
Yea, I think bonios will have to change to cream crackers (he loves them) as i have had my first walnut whip this morning already
Next step teach him to do it for praise only.....
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2009, 07:04 AM
Well done!!
can you come round and teach my lot?!

Clever dog
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2009, 07:14 AM
Clever Bruce and clever Steph. I don't know where you find the time what with the allotement and FS and dogs and cats and chickens and hamster and fish....is that it? or have I left someone out....Oh yea...Patrick

Well done Bruce you'll be sitting your GCSE matsh soon and will probs be better than me, am rubbish at maths. What's next Steph trig?

Elaine xxxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2009, 07:24 AM
Well done Hun, Bruce is such a smart wee cookie
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2009, 07:59 AM
Atta boy, Bruce.
Before long you'll have mom trained to give you a Bonio for every tap - and I reckon you could count up to a hundred!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2009, 08:19 AM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Well done!!
can you come round and teach my lot?!

Clever dog
Im on my way hun xxx
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Clever Bruce and clever Steph. I don't know where you find the time what with the allotement and FS and dogs and cats and chickens and hamster and fish....is that it? or have I left someone out....Oh yea...Patrick

Well done Bruce you'll be sitting your GCSE matsh soon and will probs be better than me, am rubbish at maths. What's next Steph trig?
I am going to have a go at teaching poppy when I'm there... being Bruces sister i bet she is one smart cookie

Elaine xxxx
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Well done Hun, Bruce is such a smart wee cookie
Smarter than Skye....then again maybe not, Skye is a sneak...she grabs the bits his misses...perfert vaccum
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Atta boy, Bruce.
Before long you'll have mom trained to give you a Bonio for every tap - and I reckon you could count up to a hundred!
Next I'll be complaining that he is teaching me....just watch he'll start doing it without being asked, just to see if he gets something....thats bruce, he always takes thing one step further than you want
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >