Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2009, 05:32 AM

Morning folks!

Morning all,

Yesterday wasn’t too bad, and my meeting this morning has been cancelled, so I can continue playing catch up. I should be up to date by end of play tomorrow if all goes to plan.

My car is in for a service today, and the garage are also sorting out a puncture I had at the weekend – thank you, rusty nail . I’m hoping against hope that they can do all the work as cheaply as possible – fingers crossed!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.
Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table.
She said, 'For being such an exemplary married couple and for being so loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish.'
The wife answered, 'Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband.'
The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof - two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.
The husband thought for a moment: 'Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me.'
The wife and the fairy were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.
So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof, the husband became 92 years old.
The moral of this story: Men who are ungrateful b*st*rds should remember fairies are female.....
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2009, 05:37 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Misty here at the moment but hopefully that means its going to be a lovely warm sunny day.
I've lots of silly jobs to do today which means running here there and everywhere, but my friend is joining me walking the dogs today so we will give them a really good one each.
Hope your car is not too expensive Vicki. Love todays gem
Have a good day everyone.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2009, 05:39 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry but overcast so far this morning. Think the sun is due out though. Glad that yesterday wasn't too bad for you Vicki. Have a good Tuesday everyone.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2009, 05:57 AM
Good Morning Cuz xxxxxx

Hope you have a brill day hun

The sun is out, so once Bradley is off to school, I am catching up with abit of gardening.

Thats all I have planned and hopefully it will be peace and quiet here till he gets home.

Morning All xxxxxxxxxx

Morning Shane Hun xxxxxxxxx Hope everyone has a great day
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2009, 06:07 AM
morning all
got workmen coming today to sort out the living room floor where we have lots of broken tiles. still in lots of pain and painkillers are helping but make me very sleepy so sleeping at odd times. got to ring the hospital to book a scan and try and get over there for a blood test.

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Misty here at the moment but hopefully that means its going to be a lovely warm sunny day.
I've lots of silly jobs to do today which means running here there and everywhere, but my friend is joining me walking the dogs today so we will give them a really good one each.
Hope your car is not too expensive Vicki. Love todays gem
Have a good day everyone.
Morning Bev

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry but overcast so far this morning. Think the sun is due out though. Glad that yesterday wasn't too bad for you Vicki. Have a good Tuesday everyone.
Morning J

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Good Morning Cuz xxxxxx

Hope you have a brill day hun

The sun is out, so once Bradley is off to school, I am catching up with abit of gardening.

Thats all I have planned and hopefully it will be peace and quiet here till he gets home.

Morning All xxxxxxxxxx

Morning Shane Hun xxxxxxxxx Hope everyone has a great day
Morning Steph

Weather is just gorgeous here at the moment

Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning all
got workmen coming today to sort out the living room floor where we have lots of broken tiles. still in lots of pain and painkillers are helping but make me very sleepy so sleeping at odd times. got to ring the hospital to book a scan and try and get over there for a blood test.

sue
Morning Sue - hugs hon - hope the hospital can sort you out x
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2009, 06:12 AM
Morning Vicki

well after a terrible time at the hospital yesterday i came home took my tablets and slept from 5pm till now cos of the pain

surgeon says there is nothing more he can do and i gotta see a pain management doctor, god knows how long that appoinment will take

really dont know how much longer i can put up with these terrible headaches
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2009, 06:27 AM
Originally Posted by jackiew View Post
Morning Vicki

well after a terrible time at the hospital yesterday i came home took my tablets and slept from 5pm till now cos of the pain

surgeon says there is nothing more he can do and i gotta see a pain management doctor, god knows how long that appoinment will take

really dont know how much longer i can put up with these terrible headaches
Morning Jackie *hug* - sorry you're getting nowhere, honey - I really feel for you x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2009, 06:31 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Another beautiful day here today, fortunately for me I'm at home so can catch up on washing etc. Then, as its a certain little mans 9th Birthday tomorrow, Clive and I are taking him out to Buddies this evening. I've never been there myself but am told they do a mean burger...not very good for a vegetarian eh?

Loved todays gem Vicki, that made me smile

Have a good day all xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >