Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 06:54 AM

Morning everyone!

Morning all,

Well, I was having a nice lie-in, until the Ginger Whinger (aka Lennon) came and put his bum in my face…. not the most pleasant way to be woken up…

He wanted his breakfast, which I’ve now done, so here’s to a large cup of coffee and some peace for half an hour.

Roast pork for lunch – yummy!

Have a great Sunday, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
Smokers are just like everybody else. Just not as long.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 07:04 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
Morning Mom, Sis, SweetiePie

oh Lennon, how your wake up call made me laugh. "nice to see your face" boy

Looks like its going to be a nice clear day, so could well be book in the garden today and a walk over the field for the Chief!

have a great day everyone x
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 07:34 AM
morning
another quiet day here. still not well.

have a good one all

sue
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 07:35 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Your wakeup call made both John and I laugh out loud Vicki. At least I was just woken up with a wet cold nose in my eye LOL. Not much planned today. Have some ironing to do and need to get some groceries in but other than that, a lazy (ish) day.
Steak, salad and jacket spuds for tea. Mmmmm. Have a good Sunday everyone.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 07:36 AM
Morning Vicki and all
Love your wake up call Vicki
I only got Shadys head pressed on me thankgoodness.
I'm late and all behind today too, going to take Shady over the field I hire this afternoon so only a quick walk for her this morning. Milo will get a longer walk this morning and a short one this afternoon as I need to cut my grass today and have washing and ironing to tackle as well. Yet i feel sooo tired and i havn't even started.
Have a good day all.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 07:42 AM
Good morning Cuz,xxxxxx

Morning Daughter of mine xxx
Morning All xxxxx

Morning Shane honey xxxx

Well been up for a hour, an eventful morning so far, 4 cats spent the night out on the tiles little blitters wouldn't come in, however all came in plus one other sorry you don't live here mate.
Bruce suddenly thought ....who the heck is this...and out you go. Poor cat must of been confused, as cornered by bruce and two others all staring at it, decided that bruce ''Had to have it'' and promtly....rubbed itself along Bruces body AWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwww and left.

When I looked at bruce he was all ''of a dither'' and was sitting in his wee Ok cleaned up and ready for brekkie.

Then Reah starts pawing me ....''Mom Mom'', so I follow her to where she wants me to go and Norty Mommy left the top off the fish food, guess who had got the tub of fish food...yep Bruce...nicely handed back though.
I shut the cats in the kitchen so they won't go upstairs to wake everyone else....I want peace.......PLEASE

Bruce told me several times about the cats ''wanna come in Mom'' so I ignore him.....so he;s opened the door himself.

Now everyone is getting up....Peaceful Morning NEVER

have a great day all xxxxxxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 07:50 AM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Morning Mom, Sis, SweetiePie

oh Lennon, how your wake up call made me laugh. "nice to see your face" boy

Looks like its going to be a nice clear day, so could well be book in the garden today and a walk over the field for the Chief!

have a great day everyone x
Morning Pat

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning
another quiet day here. still not well.

have a good one all

sue
Morning Sue x0x

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Your wakeup call made both John and I laugh out loud Vicki. At least I was just woken up with a wet cold nose in my eye LOL. Not much planned today. Have some ironing to do and need to get some groceries in but other than that, a lazy (ish) day.
Steak, salad and jacket spuds for tea. Mmmmm. Have a good Sunday everyone.
Morning J

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all
Love your wake up call Vicki
I only got Shadys head pressed on me thankgoodness.
I'm late and all behind today too, going to take Shady over the field I hire this afternoon so only a quick walk for her this morning. Milo will get a longer walk this morning and a short one this afternoon as I need to cut my grass today and have washing and ironing to tackle as well. Yet i feel sooo tired and i havn't even started.
Have a good day all.
Morning Bev

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Good morning Cuz,xxxxxx

Morning Daughter of mine xxx
Morning All xxxxx

Morning Shane honey xxxx

Well been up for a hour, an eventful morning so far, 4 cats spent the night out on the tiles little blitters wouldn't come in, however all came in plus one other sorry you don't live here mate.
Bruce suddenly thought ....who the heck is this...and out you go. Poor cat must of been confused, as cornered by bruce and two others all staring at it, decided that bruce ''Had to have it'' and promtly....rubbed itself along Bruces body AWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwww and left.

When I looked at bruce he was all ''of a dither'' and was sitting in his wee Ok cleaned up and ready for brekkie.

Then Reah starts pawing me ....''Mom Mom'', so I follow her to where she wants me to go and Norty Mommy left the top off the fish food, guess who had got the tub of fish food...yep Bruce...nicely handed back though.
I shut the cats in the kitchen so they won't go upstairs to wake everyone else....I want peace.......PLEASE

Bruce told me several times about the cats ''wanna come in Mom'' so I ignore him.....so he;s opened the door himself.

Now everyone is getting up....Peaceful Morning NEVER

have a great day all xxxxxxxxxxx
Morning Steph
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 08:12 AM

It is blowing a gale here but sunny, we had a power cut in the night.

Your Lennon sounds a real character Vicki, I am lucky, if mine want anything they generally run to the door and keep banging on it.

Have a good day everyone
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 08:16 AM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post

It is blowing a gale here but sunny, we had a power cut in the night.

Your Lennon sounds a real character Vicki, I am lucky, if mine want anything they generally run to the door and keep banging on it.

Have a good day everyone
Morning Gerry - he is, hon, he really is....
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 08:44 AM
morning vicki love
morning every one
sun shineing at the moment ,goody goody . have a lovely day ,what ever your doing
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >