Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2009, 06:19 AM

Good morning everyone !

Morning all,

Grey and foggy today – you can hardly believe it’s April – it looks like an October day. However, it isn’t particularly cold, which is a plus.

Not sure whether to do the washing today or tomorrow – decisions, decisions…..

Roast lamb for lunch – fab

Have a great Sunday, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
A man wakes up one morning to find a gorilla on his roof. So he looks in the yellow pages and sure enough, there's an ad for "Gorilla Removers." He calls the number, and the gorilla remover says he'll be over in 30 minutes.

The gorilla remover arrives, and gets out of his van. He's got a ladder, a baseball bat, a shotgun and a mean old pit bull. "What are you going to do", the homeowner asks?

"I'm going to put this ladder up against the roof, then I'm going to go up there and knock the gorilla off the roof with this baseball bat. When the gorilla falls off, the pit bull is trained to grab his testicles and not let go. The gorilla will then be subdued enough for me to put him in the cage in the back of the van."

So the guy puts the ladder up, gets the bat and the shotgun and walks towards the ladder. As he gets to the base of the ladder, he hands the shotgun to the homeowner.

"What's the shotgun for?" asks the homeowner.

"If the gorilla knocks me off the roof, shoot the dog!"
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2009, 06:26 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Happy Easter to you all try not to eat too much chocky like I will be
Bit worried about taking Shady for her walk today, think I will stay close to the car as yesterday when she kept going funny I thought she would collapseon the floor and I wouldn't be able to move the great lump especially with my back and of course I always have to walk her where nobody is around.
She will pester for her walk though so will have to take her somewhere.
Chicken for dinner today. Have a lovely day
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2009, 06:31 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Happy Easter to you all try not to eat too much chocky like I will be
Bit worried about taking Shady for her walk today, think I will stay close to the car as yesterday when she kept going funny I thought she would collapseon the floor and I wouldn't be able to move the great lump especially with my back and of course I always have to walk her where nobody is around.
She will pester for her walk though so will have to take her somewhere.
Chicken for dinner today. Have a lovely day
Morning Bev - hugs honey, hope your back is better soon x0x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2009, 06:44 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and sunny here this morning. Nothing planned today except the usual dog walks. Spag bol for tea tonight.

My mate and his dog are joining us at the beach this afternoon. Lets see what Princess Cassie thinks of a big lump of a boy Golden Retriever LOL

Have a good Easter Sunday all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-04-2009, 07:14 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Happy Easter to everyone.
Returned safely back from my night out with Tracey, Calendar Girls is excellent very funny but also has a sad side.
Off to kent today to the hospital to see my Uncle (Mums Brother) got a phone call the other day saying he was quite unwell we don't see him very often now, but Gorden and I decided we would pop along today, he is rallying round now bit like Mum can't keep him down.
at todays gem and have a good day all.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2009, 07:28 AM
Morning all and Happy Easter. Off to church soon and then Easter lunch at mums. of course the Easter bunny will have been and so the kids will have to hunt around the garden to see where all their eggs are. Lovely day so that will be fun.

OH will be home by tea. Thought he wasn't going to make it home for Easter so that is good. Enjoy the choc everyone . Hope the bunny hasn't missed anyone out.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2009, 07:42 AM
Morning all....

OH and I have a bit of a sore head this morning... we walked home from a friends house at 2am this morning, complete with dogs

He is still in bed, however the surprisingly bright sunshine woke me up at 6am, so I went and sorted the animals out! The dogs are also knackered and have gone back to bed

I thought I would waste a bit of time on Dogsey, then I've got washing to get sorted and on the line, plus some gardening to do.

MIL and OH's sister and her kids are visiting today, so got to get the house in some sort of order. Not easy when I drank a couple of bottles of wine last night

We're having our roast lamb tomorrow, having chicken curry tonight, plus my Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg, which is hidden away from me and the dogs!

Have a lovely day everyone, I'm off to drink lots of water and take some painkillers
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2009, 07:58 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and sunny here this morning. Nothing planned today except the usual dog walks. Spag bol for tea tonight.

My mate and his dog are joining us at the beach this afternoon. Lets see what Princess Cassie thinks of a big lump of a boy Golden Retriever LOL

Have a good Easter Sunday all.
Morning J

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Happy Easter to everyone.
Returned safely back from my night out with Tracey, Calendar Girls is excellent very funny but also has a sad side.
Off to kent today to the hospital to see my Uncle (Mums Brother) got a phone call the other day saying he was quite unwell we don't see him very often now, but Gorden and I decided we would pop along today, he is rallying round now bit like Mum can't keep him down.
at todays gem and have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Morning all and Happy Easter. Off to church soon and then Easter lunch at mums. of course the Easter bunny will have been and so the kids will have to hunt around the garden to see where all their eggs are. Lovely day so that will be fun.

OH will be home by tea. Thought he wasn't going to make it home for Easter so that is good. Enjoy the choc everyone . Hope the bunny hasn't missed anyone out.
Morning Rach

Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
Morning all....

OH and I have a bit of a sore head this morning... we walked home from a friends house at 2am this morning, complete with dogs

He is still in bed, however the surprisingly bright sunshine woke me up at 6am, so I went and sorted the animals out! The dogs are also knackered and have gone back to bed

I thought I would waste a bit of time on Dogsey, then I've got washing to get sorted and on the line, plus some gardening to do.

MIL and OH's sister and her kids are visiting today, so got to get the house in some sort of order. Not easy when I drank a couple of bottles of wine last night

We're having our roast lamb tomorrow, having chicken curry tonight, plus my Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg, which is hidden away from me and the dogs!

Have a lovely day everyone, I'm off to drink lots of water and take some painkillers
*whispers* Morning Shelley x
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2009, 08:22 AM
happy easter folks , still cold today . morning vicki morning every one ,have a lovely day x
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2009, 08:34 AM
Happy Easter Sunday all...

Sun is shining here - looks like its going to be a beautiful day. I am off to walk 4 goldies for someon in a min.

Have a great day all
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >