Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2009, 05:56 AM

Morning all - bbbrrrr!

Morning all,

Another weekend has whizzed past – there it was, gone!

No work for Baz today, but I have given him a little chore to do so he doesn’t feel too much like a spare one – he also walks the dogs for me when he’s off which gives me more time before setting off for work.

We are being audited today by the company we are sub-contracted to – two days of ghastliness – vile - ah well, best get on with it then, eh?

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
There's a little old Christian lady living next door to an atheist. Every morning the lady comes out onto her front porch and shouts "Praise the Lord!"
The atheist yells back, "There is no God".
She does this every morning with the same result. As time goes on, the lady runs into financial difficulties and has trouble buying food. She goes out onto the porch and asks God for help with groceries, then says "Praise the Lord".
The next morning she goes out onto the porch and there's the groceries she asked for, and of course, she shouts "Praise the Lord!!!".
The atheist jumps out from behind a bush and says, "Ha, I bought those groceries - there is no God".
The lady looks at him and smiles, she shouts "Praise the Lord, not only did you provide for me Lord, you made Satan pay for the groceries!!"
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2009, 06:02 AM
Morning Vicki and all.
Got a feat to accomplish today and that is to get through when the ticket hotlines open at 7pm tonight and book Tickets for the reading festival, for my daughter and some friends as its my daughters 18th Birthday just after that and instead of a party she said she wanted to go to reading festival.
Hopefully her friends will be dropping the money for them over to me early this afternoon and I will get it in the bank in anticipation. They havn't even released prices yet so no idea really how much although I know its definetly not cheap.
Have a good day everyone Take care.
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2009, 06:02 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,
Only a little chore for Baz today , but I presume he will have your dinner all nice and ready for you coming home.
Hope the audit goes well
I'm off out training this morning needless to say johns father has been up all night, his way of trying to make us feel guilty about going out. Believe me it wont work

Have a good day Jeanette
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2009, 06:09 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. We had to take Cassie back to the emergency vet last night at 11:00 and they kept her in. John's going to ring them shortly and see how she is Sorry Baz isn't at work Vicki, hope your audit goes well. Have a good Monday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2009, 06:09 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all.
Got a feat to accomplish today and that is to get through when the ticket hotlines open at 7pm tonight and book Tickets for the reading festival, for my daughter and some friends as its my daughters 18th Birthday just after that and instead of a party she said she wanted to go to reading festival.
Hopefully her friends will be dropping the money for them over to me early this afternoon and I will get it in the bank in anticipation. They havn't even released prices yet so no idea really how much although I know its definetly not cheap.
Have a good day everyone Take care.
Morning Bev - good luck! x

Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all,
Only a little chore for Baz today , but I presume he will have your dinner all nice and ready for you coming home.
Hope the audit goes well
I'm off out training this morning needless to say johns father has been up all night, his way of trying to make us feel guilty about going out. Believe me it wont work

Have a good day Jeanette
Morning Jeanette - dinner is warmed up lasagne (already made by me) and oven chips, so I think he'll just about manage that
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2009, 06:10 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. We had to take Cassie back to the emergency vet last night at 11:00 and they kept her in. John's going to ring them shortly and see how she is Sorry Baz isn't at work Vicki, hope your audit goes well. Have a good Monday everyone.
Morning J - so sorry to hear this honey - hope she'll be ok x0x0x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2009, 06:24 AM
Morning Cuz,

Abit cold here too today....the sun ''hasn't'' got his hat on today.
Well Pat off to (maybe him and Baz could join forces) he's had the last 4 days off, as no overtime going. Apparantly before Christmas they were 17 men down, now they have a list of 250 waiting to join Leahall Garage alone, he popped in yesterday to see if anything was going and when he got there 13 men had put thier name down before him

Well dogs already walked, Reah didn't want to go, but then thats not unusual as she had a good one yesterday.
Hope your day goes quickly for you hun.

Morning all XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Morning Shane HoneyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2009, 06:33 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Cuz,

Abit cold here too today....the sun ''hasn't'' got his hat on today.
Well Pat off to (maybe him and Baz could join forces) he's had the last 4 days off, as no overtime going. Apparantly before Christmas they were 17 men down, now they have a list of 250 waiting to join Leahall Garage alone, he popped in yesterday to see if anything was going and when he got there 13 men had put thier name down before him

Well dogs already walked, Reah didn't want to go, but then thats not unusual as she had a good one yesterday.
Hope your day goes quickly for you hun.

Morning all XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Morning Shane HoneyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Morning Steph - that's the trouble with overtime - you come to rely on it, even though you know you shouldn't, then when it stops - AAARRRGGGHHH!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2009, 06:46 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Not been online much for a few days as getting house tidied up as its now on the market! And also looking out for properties for us to move to...I'm in my element but Clive finds it all a bit stressful..we'll get there in the end though.

Also been a bit poorly myself..transpires my bloatedness is down to a kidney problem..I'm back on antibiotics for about the 50th time in the last 12 months

So sorry to read about Cassie Jackie, I've got everything crossed for her. Big hugs to you all xxx

Have a good day all
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2009, 06:47 AM
Morning all. a normal day here. Cleaner coming this afternoon so some tidying up for me this morning. I have np idea what the builders are doing today as all the plastering was finished on Friday. We have lighting(final fix) abd plumbing to get done and the internal woodwork. When the plaster has dried then my decorator will be back to work his magic.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >