Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2005, 09:22 PM

Three peaks?

Anyone ever walked the three peaks Yorkshire that is Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough, I am considering it for Heart Research? I just wondered if anyone had ever walked any of them? Its 26 miles and they would like you to finish within 12 hours? anyone any info - may do it with Sal not the pup think it would be too much for her. I applied but they had to many people but now people have dropped out and they have asked if I am still interested. It is June either 18th or 19th.

I am already doing 2 10km sponsored walks in July for Stafford welfare with the dogs. As part of the great walk. I must be daft. But have got about £300 sponsorship so far for that one - so will be doing it anyhow according to John Laker who is welfare chairman that is 8-9 spays and netures.
Diane
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-05-2005, 10:23 PM
A guy at Trevor's work does a lot of walking and cycling for charity and he has done the three peaks, will let you know.

Diane
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-05-2005, 12:06 PM
Sorry Kazz you are far too enegetic

just thought about it and had to go and have a rest

rocky
Dogsey Senior
Male 

04-05-2005, 12:25 PM
No, but wish you luck when you do it.