Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2011, 11:02 AM

Must remind myself he is just a puppy!!

Got up this morning to multi-coloured snow all over the living room floor , the remnants of a ZZ top record sleeve, internal and external, a foam record cleaner, a pen, a sticky note block as well as couple of pieces of A4 paper oh and the box of tissues. The guilty party came wiggling his way up to me in the doorway smiling and telling me what a great time he's had, Griffin the terroriser I should rename him!! Chester of course was led on his new bed looking perfect and telling me that he was far too comfy to have had anything to do with the chaos, I swear if he could pointed a paw he would have!! Entirely my fault, I set my alarm for half an hour later than normal and this was the result, he's sooo good normally that I completely forget sometimes that he's not even ten months yet, I was obviously overdue a reminder ! Sorry for the rant just needed to get it out!!
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-02-2011, 11:32 AM
haha

Cheeky boy! I have a 8 month old Visla that I walk and to give her her due she is an angel. However when I picked her up the other day i was met with a similar situaton to you exept mine was an entire pack of toilet roll, I thought I was in narnia. Sky was so proud of herself bless her!!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2011, 11:36 AM
LOL that's the thing with pups. You have a lapse in the normal routine and they take full advantage of it Hope it didn't take too long to clear up!