Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2016, 06:33 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, May 30

Good morning everyone, D.D-1 for my op. Am so scared
sh1teless. I do not even know where I am supposed to log in tomorrow morning at 7.30 am. All I know I am supposed to be going on to a main ward and not the day hospital and yet that is all the information I have been given. I guess I turn up at the day hospital and they will redirect me.

Well see a good time was had on D.A.D. again last night, what a difference an Eileen makes. Eileen glad you at such a fantastic time at Castle Leslie. I am not sure how your Connor keeps up with you but he must be a real brick, would love a man like him. Shame your bathroom has been taken over by the twins but as you say it is not forever and hopefully it is all worth it just to have the little ones around. If Sarah is going back to work are they thinking in terms of marriage and hopefully their own place?

June, glad you got all your decking finished at the expense of your back no doubt. Glad the new grass is doing well.

Lynn, hope you are enjoying having Gorden home for a day or two. He deserves a break. Hope our lovely Dillon is doing well.

Norma and cd1 how are things north of the border are you getting some decent weather at last. been a bit chilly here but nice sunshine. overcast this morning and not looking good for the day.

Brenda, hope the holiday is going well. Griff, hope progress will be made with the bathroom today. I could always send you my Steve he would have it done in a couple of days. Mind you I would expect you to keep him, might be good for you both. Lol. No perhaps not wouldn't wish him on a friend.
Keep praying he will meet a nice lady while he is doing up her bathroom and kitchen and they will hit it off, hope still arising.

Nippy Jen, hope you had a lovely Sunday yesterday and didn't overdo things.

Sue, your Barry needs a good smacking, hope he enjoys it. Lol. I am sure he would.

Harvey, hope you are getting to grips with your BT network. LG, do hope you are behaving yourself, not very evident of what you are up to last night.

Mandy hope all is well with you and your hip is on the mend.

Have a good day everyone, take care, stay safe and warm and above all safe and well. If I do not appear tomorrow morning you will know it is because I ran out of time to get to the hospital after walking Amber and showering etc. God bless all.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-05-2016, 07:16 AM
Good morning Moyra and all to come
Will be thinking of you tomorrow masive masive hugs
Hope everyone 's had an enjoyable bank holiday Sunday what ever you all got up to
Between phone calls and folk popping in for a visit this place was going like a fair so our plans were scuppered lol
Very spooky while out earlier everythink shrouded in mist soo quiet not even any birds twittering even the muppets were spooked the bumblesnout on high alert over a disguarded piece of orange skin
Hopefully it'll lift and we have another lovley day same old same old today
Do have a great day what ever your all up to
Take care stay safe xxxxx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2016, 07:17 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Good luck for tomorrow I am sure they will point you in the right direction and don't worry about opening this thread I am sure someone will be along and do it. Its always nice to see you first thing but look after yourself tomorrow.

See now that Eileen is back things are normal on DAD (whatever normal is).

Hope you have managed to have a good sleep Griff.

Sunny here at the moment but very windy - good for drying the towels. Right off out with Teazle

Have a good day and stay safe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2016, 07:38 AM
Morning all.
Moyra you know we will all be thinking of you tomorrow. I'm sure you will find you way there and I hope all runs smoothly. Good luck xx

Another fab day here, although the paper says it is all going to end in flash floods and thunderstorms tomorrow
I think I will spend the day in the garden, reading and dozing, not working
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-05-2016, 07:51 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and those still to follow.
Moyra will be thinking of you tomorrow.
at Bumblesnout Norma hope today is quieter.
Enjoy gardening and reading Nippy Jen and hoping the weather doesn't turn as horrendous as it is sounding.

Not looking to good here dry but very overcast and windy and blooming cold.
Gorden will be doing more cladding on the new bathroom today and we are now looking at the recess he has made for the washing machine and tumble drier and thinking maybe larder space as it was meant to be originally.
Then put washing machine and dishwasher when we get it in the kitchen will mean ripping out the old dark cupboards though. Not bothered about that to much.

Hope everyone is well today and all our four legged friends.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2016, 08:06 AM
Morning all
Moyra, send him up...he will soon realise how lucky he is to have you!!!!!! Good luck for tomorrow, we are all right behind you
Norma, that did make me laugh about the orange peel....Kota's thing was a bin bag the other day
Sue, have a good walk
Nippy, that sounds like a good plan!!
Lynn, hope the work goes well today
Well I woke at 3.30am and didn't go back to sleep!!! I am going to try and get some bananas like Eileen suggested
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2016, 08:19 AM
Morning all. Hope all goes well for you Moyra. Dull and windy here so have done some washing early to blow dry in the wind. Tyto been for first walk in bunny field. Had his breakfast. We've had ours. Now on here catching up. Griff maybe a touch of lavender oil in a saucer of warm water to breathe in would help you sleep. Have a good day all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2016, 08:53 AM
Thanks everyone for your good wishes for tomorrow. Nippy hope you do not get the horrendous forecast for tomorrow's weather. Hope everyone else will have a good day. God bless.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-05-2016, 09:03 AM
Quite dull and overcast here a!though we do have bluish sky, fluffy clouds and the attempting to peek through. Definitely cooler and no need for the girlies umbrella to up as yet.
Another day on the river for 3 of them and the other other two having a walk round, all before the eejits come out.
I'm going to finish the decking off today, then have got some hoovering and mopping to do. Once the decking dries I'll start on the plants. Was looking at the wall and think the coping stones could do with painting, no idea where the black paint is for them, hoping not at the tip
Moyra I am thinking of you, if you ring them will they be able to help, even the ward name or number would be a start!
LOL Griff at you a d Steve meeting up he would come away a sadder and wiser man, and perhaps more appreciative as well. What's on the bathroom agenda
Hoping Eileen got abit of a lie in, is Baby Daddy still there
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-05-2016, 10:07 AM
You will not believe White Christmas is on More 4 I think. We thought end of August was bad enough for cards and decs going in the shops.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »