View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-02-2011, 10:47 AM

Walk in John Muir Country Park this Sunday (6th)

Hey guys!

I have been chatting to Hali and we have decided to have a walk in John Muir Country Park this Sunday (as it says in the title!) The park is just outside of Dunbar in East Lothian and anyone able to make it is more than welcome to join us. It has woods and a lovely beach so lots to explore!

Thinking we could meet at around 10? And just hope the weather holds! But it is meant to be the nicer of days this weekend .

Let me know if you'd like to join us so we can arrange a meet point

Sarah xoxox
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2011, 01:19 PM
Looking forward to it

Just hope the weather really does improve - its wild out there just now!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2011, 02:12 PM
It is soooo wild today - wet and really windy. I would love to join you for a walk, but fear I have too much to do this weekend If I can get all my jobs done tomorrow, I will let you know.
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-02-2011, 03:04 PM
Just let us know Would be good to meet you! And I do hope this wind lets up... Poor Kia was getting blown all over the place today!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 10:03 AM
I am just off out with my dogs now, need to put some hay out this afternoon for various sheep, cows, ponies and sort out my stable and tack. If I can get all that done, then I would love to meet you guys in the morning.

Are you just meeting in the main carpark at 10am? How long are you envisaging being out?
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I am just off out with my dogs now, need to put some hay out this afternoon for various sheep, cows, ponies and sort out my stable and tack. If I can get all that done, then I would love to meet you guys in the morning.

Are you just meeting in the main carpark at 10am? How long are you envisaging being out?
Yes, at the main car park. Not sure how long we're going to be out, depends on the weather etc., but probably a couple of hours.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Thanks for lovely walk Sarah - really nice to meet you and Kia - she is such a sweetheart.

Shame that the rain meant I couldn't bring the camera and that whatever those bangs were made Stumpy and kia a bit spooked, but hopefully we'll have better luck next time
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 08:39 PM
Sorry I couldn't join you today ladies We must meet up at a later date though Glad you enjoyed the walk and the company.
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-02-2011, 12:45 PM
It was a really good walk. I can handle the rain! I'm a toughie! Shame about the bangs though, otherwise I'm sure Stumpy and Kia would have had a lot more fun!

And Kirsty, don't worry about it! I'm sure we'll be meeting up again soon