Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

23-07-2009, 09:51 PM

Emily, Rough Collie x Shepherd, 3-5 years old

Emily, Rough Collie x Shepherd, 3-5 years old

Her Story: Unclaimed stray and, judging by her coat, has not been well cared for.

Salient points: Rough Collie x Shepherd with the best of both! 3-5 yrs old with loving temperament. Mixes well with dogs. Medium sized.

Advert: Oh Emily ... she is delicious, scrumptious and our favourite! She is alluring, a true companion and simply divine. A rough Collie x Shepherd we feel of about 3-5 yrs old. She obviously had fallen on hard times, but time to pick yourself up Emily and prepare for the Good times! Emily is spayed, chipped and vax'd. She has had a spar and a good brush, but she needs regular brushing to take her undercoat out which was falling through her coat. We have shown the picture of Emily in the pound as it says a thousand words!

Emily is so lovely and we know she is just passing by, on the way to a fabulous life. She has a lovely 'housewifely' feel. Not a glamour girl, but the sort, happy to be home, busy and yet always ready for a peaceful times in front of the box or poking her nose around the garden beds. Emily so divine - please, oh please be mine!

"Please note that this dog is currently in kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-07-2009, 10:02 PM
OHHH, look at that face, i'm in love, if only!
I bet she won't be in kennels for long, what a sweeti pie,
Here's hoping she gets a great home very soon.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

25-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Emily says she has enjoyed her stay with us, however brief, but she found her forever home this afternoon, so has to take her leave!
Closed Thread