Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BarkingMad
Dogsey Junior
Male 

21-02-2006, 06:03 PM

Future Boarding Kennel Legislation

Hi everyone, im currently doing my Husbandry module and im doing housing and accommodation and i had to cover health and safety etc and current and future legislation.

Just curious whether anyone knew anything on possible future legsilation or if anyone who runs a boarding kennels offer any advice, it would be great

Thanks,

BarkingMad
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-02-2006, 07:45 AM
You may find Borderdawn's article of interest. It does not specifically cover legislation but I am she she will be happy to help when she catches your post http://www.dogweb.co.uk/talkdogs/boa...des_13521.html
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2006, 09:30 AM
Ask away, if you want to know anything.
Dawn.
BarkingMad
Dogsey Junior
Male 

22-02-2006, 09:52 AM
For my Husbandry Module i need to find out any possible future legislation that surrounds the workings of boarding establishments e.g. health & safety, dangerous dogs act and general boarding legislation really.

Anything you can give would be greatful
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2006, 10:16 AM
You could get in touch with your local Environmental health office at the Council and ask them for a copy of the "Boarding Establishments act" also the Model boarding conditions, they will give you all the requirements for all aspects of boarding kennels.
Dawn.