Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 07:46 AM

Have to move seats at work again...

Since 6 of us came off a training course at the beginning of March, we got allocated to a block in the corner of the huge room our section is in. Me, Dan and Adam got to sit in the corner at the back (the naughty row haha) . Its been great! We've been surfing the web and emailing while we work without any fear of anyone looking over our shoulders etc.

Just found out yesterday that we are all being moved again so that we join our individual sections and sit near our 'buddy' (experienced person to ask questions of). Well i think i have the best buddy of the 3 of us (he lurrrves Vienna) but we're all being split up and i have to go sit on the section management block I will have my line manager next to me, duputy next to her, the section manager across from me, other line manager next to her and her deputy next to her and 2 other senior management bods on the block eeek! Plus my back will be facing into the room (so everyone can see my computer screen) and i am right next to the busiest walkway too.

no more surfing dogsey and emailling while at work for me. Only one week before we move and then i am no longer on the naughty row i am confined to the big cheese table. Hope they dont eat me for breakfast!
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 08:59 AM
Haha I'm kinda in the same boat as you know, I just finished my last day at my old job yesterday where I used to be left on my own quite a lot so I used to surf the net and email to my hearts content, now my new offices are open plan and everyone can see your comp, no more dogsey at work for me
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 08:59 AM
At least you moved, I sat at the same desk for 14 years and worked for 3 different companies lol!
Becky
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 12:49 PM
man the cheese table sounds rubbish I would be sad too lol