View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2009, 08:19 AM

What's the naughtiest thing your dog has ever done?

Monty is just coming up to the 10 month mark and with it he is becoming much more mischievous.

Most days he has destroyed or stolen something and it got me to thinking that it can't just be me!

So come on folks, share your naughty moments. Pictures of mass destruction are most welcome! Hopefully some of us maybe able to refer to this in future and think "at least my dogs not that bad"!!
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2009, 08:23 AM
Ill start:

for me it was when monty managed to rip open and spread out 3 bin bags and dig up all my fresh planted seedlings. Doesn't sound too bad but what's amazing is that he did this in about 5-10 minutes unattended whilst I was in the bathroom!

I'm sure I have worse to come though!
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-07-2009, 08:31 AM
When Maggie stole our newly roasted free range (bloomin' expensive) chicken from the worktop. It was our fault as we left it too close to the edge and the temptation must have been too much as she never jumps up on the counter tops.
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-07-2009, 08:33 AM
chelsea (rip) by bt got hold of one of our lovebirds who had escaped she killed it and dropped it by charlie(wiem x springer) he sat there looking at it then looking at me but i knew it was her cos she had a green feather on the corner of her mouth!!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2009, 08:43 AM
Not had anything with these.

But years ago I had a BC who at the age of 9 months decided to take advantage of a time when a very very chatty neighbour came round and kept me talking at the front door for the best part of 1/2 hour.

Feeling relieved when she went I went back upstairs to continue what I was doing to find that he had dragged all the bedding off and eaten/dig a huge hole in the mattress........worse he was sitting there as happy as larry when I walked in...stuffing everywhere
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2009, 08:44 AM
Far too numerous lol! Lost a sofa, shoes, underwear, food and the list goes on!
Becky
lotsforus
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-07-2009, 08:48 AM
Childrens shoes and a kitchen floor are the ones that cost the most oh and toilet rolld he would steel them all the time they are expensive when you go through many a day.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2009, 09:00 AM
Sweep & Kalli were from our first litter in 1995 - One day nothing different about it, we walked dogs as usual, then went out for about an hour.......Oh my goodness, we got home, they had ripped up the lino on Kitchen floor, chewed the skirting boards, but the weirdest was Sweep had pulled off the knobs on the Cooker & chewed them!!!
We just stood there................nothing to do but clear up & not say anything
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2009, 09:08 AM
OK,

Max has eaten/destroyed:
A whole battenburg
A bluetooth headset and charger (from on charge)
A wicker bed
A hard plastic bed
A lunchbox (empty)
Various tupperware-type boxes
More post/letters than I want to think about

Between them, Max and Murphy have wrecked:

5 different lots of kitchen flooring of varying varieties (carpet tiles, lino, carpet etc)
9 cushion beds
Pippin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-07-2009, 09:08 AM
many many years ago i was going on a new date i purchased a new bra, a very expensive new bra, all streatch and suport you know the typ, lying in the bath I could heer my dogs playing ahrrr bless when i got out the bath i found the girls with their new toy, one on the top of the staires two of them at the bottom nearly with my new bra it was soooo stretched i could have taken the whole street out in it, little dears were having such fun
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »