Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2007, 07:02 PM

England V Spain tonight

anyone else gona sit and watch and pray for a half decent performance ?
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-02-2007, 07:05 PM
Will be watching, i hope we dont get hammered but at least he is trying different formations in friendlys. I hope Ben Foster has a good game.
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-02-2007, 07:09 PM
Yep i will be watching.I don't think we will get hammered Stormey,Infact call me optomistic if you like but i think we could be in for a half decent game.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2007, 07:13 PM
god i hope so ...we are huge England fans and we decorated the whole house for the world cup .....but we are always disapointed .hopefull as ever
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-02-2007, 07:16 PM
It pains me to say this........... but I think you lot might just ....... well what I mean to say is that I think your lot may just..... well what I want to say but can't get the words out is that I think you might just............. Words are stuck in my throat but I think theres a good chance that you might just............. win it ......... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh get me a drink someone quick
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-02-2007, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by Stamford View Post
Yep i will be watching.I don't think we will get hammered Stormey,Infact call me optomistic if you like but i think we could be in for a half decent game.
Maybe, but i dont like gerrard and lampard together, but with carrick there things might be different.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-02-2007, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
It pains me to say this........... but I think you lot might just ....... well what I mean to say is that I think your lot may just..... well what I want to say but can't get the words out is that I think you might just............. Words are stuck in my throat but I think theres a good chance that you might just............. win it ......... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh get me a drink someone quick
Somebody get this man a drink, he is clearly ill.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-02-2007, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
Somebody get this man a drink, he is clearly ill.
Na seriously though I reckon you lot will do ok. I'll prob have a listen but I've got a poker tournament. Got through on a satelite tourney that I done earlier. Finished 58th out of 700 so pretty happy with that, hopefully get even further in the next one
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-02-2007, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
Na seriously though I reckon you lot will do ok. I'll prob have a listen but I've got a poker tournament. Got through on a satelite tourney that I done earlier. Finished 58th out of 700 so pretty happy with that, hopefully get even further in the next one
Good luck,
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2007, 07:32 PM
stormey your so right look at the world cup Gerrard and Lampard do not work

Ian its not so bad if you say it fast mate ...i still got a glass of wine left in that bottle from last night ?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >