Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2012, 03:46 PM

Tara has a new home lined up

Got a text from SSBTR today to say that Tara has a new home lined up, it's on Harris with a crofting couple who just lost their dog to old age and were looking for a young dog to give a home to. From the sounds of it she will have an amazing life at her new home, it's got a mahoosive closed in garden, and the bloke will be taking Tara with him to work as he runs his own business (I assume the croft).

So happy for her, but sad for us she has been a happy addition to our family and Dougal has loved having someone to play with. She is such a cuddly girl and I will miss her terribly. This is going to really be painful, I was asked if I wanted to meet them, but if I do I'll end up a mess so SSBTR are going to take her along.
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2012, 04:50 PM
Had to look back through your threads to remember what she looked like, gorgeous girl I hope she has a wonderful life
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2012, 06:27 PM
I too have just looked back at what Tara looks like. A beautiful brindle staffyX. I gather from your post that it with mixed feeling that she will go to her fab new home.
You do a wonderful job taking foster dogs in and it must be sooooooooooo hard to let them go again. Tara's new home sound like a dream home
Maybe you can ask for updates so that you can see how she is settling in. I couldn't foster dogs as I know I wouldn't want any of them to go
Good luck - you wonderful job with her is done
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2012, 08:25 PM
Hugs xxxx it's so hard when fosters leave xxx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2012, 11:12 AM
Tara goes on Thursday morning, so I think a really good dinner the night before she goes and a good long walk for us both. I'm really going to miss her (but not the early wake up calls)