Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2011, 11:59 AM

Wisdom comes at a price - Ouchies!

Well here it is, my third wisdom tooth - headache, earaches, toothaches - might as well slam my face against a brick wall - it might be less painful.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2011, 08:13 PM
Poor you i sympathise totally i had exactly the same problem with mine, had them taken out in the end. Nothing worse than toothache/earache.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2011, 11:12 PM
Ouch! Poor you *Hugs*

I know just how you're feeling, but thankfully after years of pain I had all mine removed xx
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2011, 12:44 AM
Ouch. Yup randomly every few months mine come in a teeny bit more and OUCH!!
and Im pushing 40! I would have thought the things would have come in years ago -or decided not to bother
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2011, 02:23 PM
my 2nd one is coming through now not too painful just achy
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Mine aren't interfering with my other teeth so I'm just going to have them left in, it's not so much the pain - I can deal with that - it's the sleepless nights and really early mornings!
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2011, 08:24 PM
Take some co-codamol - not too many though they make you spaced out ! i had to have mine out as they were impacted on my other teeth, they didn't have the chance to come through as i had them removed from under the gums. Haave you had an x ray ? you may have the same problem as me if you are in that much pain
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
Take some co-codamol - not too many though they make you spaced out ! i had to have mine out as they were impacted on my other teeth, they didn't have the chance to come through as i had them removed from under the gums. Haave you had an x ray ? you may have the same problem as me if you are in that much pain
I haven't had an x-ray but I know from feeling around with my tongue they aren't going to bother my other teeth - they are spaced out relatively well. I reckon it's the stress of moving out as well as teething thats causing all the pain I'm in.