Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shani
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-02-2011, 03:42 PM

Muppets PAT assessment

Well it took about an hour to get to the assessors home, Muppet peed three times in his kitchen, & did four little poos in his garden & trotted around the garden ignoring me.
Apart from that he passed all the tests.
But I'll be very suprised if he gets accepted, he embarrased me sooo much.
I wanted to explane that 'he's not done that before' & 'he's always so well behaved' but I thought that he'd just think I was groveling, so keped my mouth shut.
I just wanted the ground to open up.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2011, 04:21 PM
Oh dear, sounds like Muppet had fun anyway! I hope you pass. If he did well at all the tests, he may well pass. But if he doesnt, stick with it. You can always try again. Good luck!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2011, 04:51 PM
Apart from that he passed all the tests

Oh dear, Assessors are not supposed to say whether or not you have passed or not, but i this case I think it is immaterial, as your dog would not be welcome anywhere if it eliminates inside!

Also, your dog should be tested on lead and not at a person's home.
Shani
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Apart from that he passed all the tests

Oh dear, Assessors are not supposed to say whether or not you have passed or not, but i this case I think it is immaterial, as your dog would not be welcome anywhere if it eliminates inside!

Also, your dog should be tested on lead and not at a person's home.
He didn't tell me, the form that I have to send off has all the good points ticked.
When I got there I had to use the loo, Muppet just decided to wait till we got inside to do his pees. I walked Muppet up & down the garden path succesfully on a loose lead as normal.
But...yes... your right...He's peed in the assessors home for the first time, so he shouldn't be allowed inside anyware ever again!!!!! I'll give up on him & make sure he's never inside again!
Wouldn't want to proove you wrong.
Glad I didn't try to say 'he's not done it before or grovel!