Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-04-2009, 12:29 PM

Lets see your mogs!

Sitting in the garden watching my trio of pusscats lazing in the sun, made me realize exactly why i love them! Especially seens as whilst watching my mogs, my dogs were destryoing the remnants of a freestanding fans packaging and box
So let's see some photos of all our feline friends, i know theres quite a few on here!
Clementine, getting into middle aged quite nicely now..not bad for an unwanted farm kitten!

Maxwell (Ginger) and William (Ginger and white), brothers..born here in 07 and the most different cats youll ever meet to each other; we had their mother Bella too but she dissapeared new years eve going into jan first 08, and was never seen again!

lets see yours then! Any colour, breed, age, anything!
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 01:08 PM
Lovely cats!!!

This is Dylan.

And this is Spider...he is a bit bigger now!
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 02:12 PM
Hi Luke I know we've talked about Clementine being the double for my old Pepper (sadly departed now) but I don't think I've shown you are most recent (last year) member of our family;

This is Lola our beautiful pedigree seal colour point Ragdoll girl and she has fitted in beautifully with Harvey and Sqizzy.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 02:27 PM
I'm not fond of cats (sorrrrrryy) but I love William
pinklizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-04-2009, 02:33 PM
[IMG][/IMG]

My girlie Imogen
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-04-2009, 02:42 PM
I'm not over-fond of cats, either, but my dogs like them (preferably on toast), so no pics.

We used to have a cat when I was very young, we called him (?) Joseph, so that he could be Josephine if he turned out to be a she. He didn't, so Joseph he remained. He wasn't a bad cat, was good to us kids, and put up with a lot!

Snorri
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by Meganrose View Post
Hi Luke I know we've talked about Clementine being the double for my old Pepper (sadly departed now) but I don't think I've shown you are most recent (last year) member of our family;

This is Lola our beautiful pedigree seal colour point Ragdoll girl and she has fitted in beautifully with Harvey and Sqizzy.

Awww, Lola is gorgeous! Looks so much like my very sadly missed Holly when she was a kitten. She died last year Just the sweetest little cat you could meet!

Picture of Holly at about 14:

And my current kitty, Simon. He's old and grumpy these days, i think he's about 15. Love him though!

Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 04:10 PM
Lovely photos
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Here's my girlie Smitch - she doesn't really look like any special (not like some of them on the thread!) but she's such a lovely girl and such a character. She's 12 years old and the worst thing I ever did was teach her high 5. Now if I eat anything near her, she repeatedly taps me with her paw!

And here's my Smudge who died recently aged 12 after developping serious diabetes and going downhill very rapidly. I sadly had to make the decision to let her go - she was the best.

RIP Smudge sweetie x

Maddogfan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-04-2009, 10:36 AM
Hi all lovely cats here is pic of my two cats
here is T.C

and here is Tito
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >