Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BlueJay
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2013, 01:47 AM

Don't Know What I'd Do Without My Dogs

I was sat on the bed before, watching a film with my gang and out of nowhere my own emotions tried to attack me and I started sobbing... (I miss my Grayson so so much, I really do )
As soon as I did, Ripley, Rory and Frodo all came crawling over and snuggled up as close to me as possible, each giving a tail wag with sneaky lick or two every now and then

Things like that, it just makes me feel like nothing else matters.
Feeling they genuinely want to be with you is just lovely - second only to seeing them run and play, happy as can be.
Having them bring themselves straight over to me whenever one of them is pain too makes me feel so privileged, though of course that's never a moment to look forward to.
...Can only hope I make them feel as safe and happy and they make me!

Time, money, sanity... nope! I'd rather have a dog any day
BlueJay
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2013, 02:09 AM
Oh yeah... And then this happened;

Zzzzzz

Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-08-2013, 04:30 AM
How lovely that they sensed your emotions like that, I can fully understand your crying over Grayson, I am still feeling this way about Tangle ((hugs)), am so glad you've got your precious 3 xx
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-08-2013, 07:13 AM
Oh my, that has to be one of the cutiest pics i'v seen in awhile. The 3 amego's snuggled up together . Did they leave you any room?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2013, 12:30 PM
Bluejay,
Just shows how much you love Grayson,even surrounded by the 3 musketeers,he still remains in your thoughts
So lovely
TazJas
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Agree the love your dogs show is priceless.
Love the picture of the three of them all snuggled up . Makes me sad that my oldest dog Taz isn't cuddly like that with Young Jasper, who sometimes tries to gently snuggle up near Taz, who then huffs and moves away
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2013, 01:24 PM
Oh a doggy tangle. Lovely. I too think it's lovely that Bella wants to be so close to me - even if she stays in another room and sends a telepathic message to let me know!
Maiseymoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-08-2013, 01:31 PM
What a lovely post and those pictures are so adorable all in a big doggy pile.

Your words are so true, I can be sitting at my laptop and maybe read a story that makes me cry and even though I don't make a sound, just tears running down my cheeks, Alfie and Tia seem to know and will always jump down from the windowsill and come over to comfort me.
Dogs really are so sensitive to human emotions
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Oh a doggy tangle. Lovely. I too think it's lovely that Bella wants to be so close to me - even if she stays in another room and sends a telepathic message to let me know!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2013, 01:36 PM
You can laugh Eileen but some days I see more of little Blackface (on here) than I do of that independent @rsy little witch!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >