Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 03:52 PM

iTunes Question

I must be the only person on earth who hasn't used these yet .

Can you write them to a normal cd and use them in a normal cd player or can they only be played on the computer or MP3 player?
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 04:12 PM
hello you can burn them to a cd and play it as normal
wel come to the 21st century
dani
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
hello you can burn them to a cd and play it as normal
wel come to the 21st century
dani
Thanks Dani
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 04:15 PM
:smt017 You can burn them
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
:smt017 You can burn them
Aha! So it's not just me who didn't know (jumps for joy at not being the only one :smt026 )
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-08-2007, 05:19 PM
Funnily enough I only joined ITunes yesterday as I wanted a song by an unsigned singer and it was the only way I could get the song. I also bought Sophie-Ellis Bexter's new album and burned it all onto a CD. It seems quite good, no cheaper than anywhere else though.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 07:45 PM
hellooo...yep write them to a cd if that's what you want to do and if your home stereo can play mp3's no need to convert when you burn them if it doesn't you need to convert to regular audio file...windows media player does it amongst others and gives fairly decent instructions. I also have my computer hooked up to my home stereo speakers so I can play all the stuff on the pc through them which is neat. Don't worry I only just started mesing with mp3's in the last yr so your not that far behind. I was a die hard of vinyl but I gotta say I do like the files a bit now i'm used to them. I'm gonna be putting all my vinyl on as mp3's soon too - I have the turntable all hooked up and i'm ready to go but i've no doubt that will make my head explode lol.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 07:47 PM
p.s: you will fit loads of mp3's on a cd though if you need to convert to regular audio then you will get the usual amount of songs that you would find on a cd. Just play around in windows media player or winamp (or other prefered player) and you'll get there - I think media player seems easiest to start with.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous View Post
hellooo...yep write them to a cd if that's what you want to do and if your home stereo can play mp3's no need to convert when you burn them if it doesn't you need to convert to regular audio file...windows media player does it amongst others and gives fairly decent instructions. I also have my computer hooked up to my home stereo speakers so I can play all the stuff on the pc through them which is neat. Don't worry I only just started mesing with mp3's in the last yr so your not that far behind. I was a die hard of vinyl but I gotta say I do like the files a bit now i'm used to them. I'm gonna be putting all my vinyl on as mp3's soon too - I have the turntable all hooked up and i'm ready to go but i've no doubt that will make my head explode lol.
Eh? :smt017
No I just saw your second post so I'm kinda with you now; thanks for that!

Putting vinyl on mp3 - blimey, I take it you're a regular at Maplins?
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 10:23 PM
:smt017 Hmmm I tried to burn to a cd - I could listen to the cd on the computer but it wouldn't play on my stereo - :smt017
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >